Saturday, February 14, 2009

I Hate Today Like Theres No Tomorrow....

My day today sucked to the core..
It all started out really well but became pretty sucky after tht.
WTH IS YOUR PROBLEM MAN! so Rajin for wht.?!
Cause all this unnecessary shyt. aaaaaarrrrrggghhh..!
i should've left the minute i finished running.

and then YOU!
i waited for you! but u came after half an hour?!
Whats up with that?!

haihs.

i was late for tuition anyways.
i missed addmaths but i could've make it for Physics.
i asked my uncle if he could fetch me.
but he wanted to eat his breakfast First..
.............................
and coz i was already late.. i din wait for him..
i missed 3 busses waiting for YOU FYI...!
hw stupid of me. i should've known better.

Waited for half an hour for the bus. nvm..
went on the bus.. the friggin bus round here round there and then suddenly stop at one mamak. the driver went down to eat or i dunno wht. came back to the bus.. and started reading newspaper. WTH is wrong with you man. everyone in the bus was so pissed with waiting. Half an hour mind you. by tht time my physics class had already began. By the time i reached my tuition centre.. it was already 2.10pm. i sat in physics class for 20 minutes and class ended. at least i got the addmaths notes and physics as well.

went to Jusco.. bought popcorn from the cinema area to cheer myself up.. and sat dwn at Arena. And Emo-ed there alone. Pfft. Pathetic. the popcorn was my lunch anyways. din have the mood to eat or any of tht sort. Guess wht? I got the same Bus driver tht drove me to Jusco earlier before. HOW NICE yah. he friggin did the same thing again. stopped at one spot for half an hour. Mental.

It feels as if im Mad at the whole world today.

I hate to rely on people.
but at certain circumstances, your just forced to rely on them.
whether u like it or not. i hardly ask for any favour from anyone.
coz i prefer to fly solo. i prefer to be independant.
and Just this Once.. was it too much to ask for?

PS: i guess i thought wrong of YOU. Unreliable. U din even TRY. at least HE did.


My valentines present from the wall.

Declaring, Officially, The suckiest 14/2 i ever had in my life so far.
Valentines 2009 can go fly kite.



I made it anyways.
I could've done better.
Thumbs down to Period Cramps tht slowed me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment