Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Believe Me,I'm Not Lying.

Wht d'you want me to do ? i already told u a thousand and million times BUT you still DONT wanna believe me!
Just because i've alot of activities going on means
"wo yue lai yue Huai?"
Wheres the logic?! NOT LIKE I'M COMMITTING ANY CRIME RIGHT~!
I say dont have means dont have lar..
U keep ASSUMING for wht?
U wanna go survey ALL my friends and Teachers and Family Members anot? CAN! GO AHEAD. I'VE GOT NOTHING TO HIDE. COZ I SPEAK THE TRUTH. since when have i ever lied to you?


YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ME! :(


THE BIGGEST FAILURE IN LIFE IS WHEN U TRY TO PLEASE EVERYONE.
Bill William Henry Cosby:
i dont know the key to success but the key to failure is to try to please everyone.
it hurts to know how little you trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment