Monday, February 23, 2009

Move Like You've Never Moved Before!

AND YET! ANOTHER AWESOME TIME WITH GIN!
Yep. Its GIN. Not jean, Not Jin. =P Heheee.. =)
We Did ALOT on Formation tht day.
From 3.30pm till 6pm Yo! All formation!

But before tht we played a verrryy fun but simply game! =)
PANIC SIOT! hahaha.. the game was a start to her Lessons on Formation!
We had to think of formations and all after she taught us!
And present our formations! With a given time limit! haa. =/
With the conditions she gave us too. It was alot of thinking tht day.

Compared to the first session. alot of dancing.
And after the whole thing! she gave us her opinions on our formation and all. and ideas. and stuffs we could use.


Gin trying to understand the formation. haha. =P

After all that. We were seperated into groups of 6!
There were 4 groups i think? 4 or 5.
And we were given 15minutes to put EVERYTHING we learned in the 3 sessions together! Basics,Music Cality,Formation and Transfusion! PLUS Concept!
So my team's concept was "In the Bus" concept. ;)
we all had to dance to the same music btw.
haha.. so yeah! it was fun! and all the teams did a great Job! =D!
Aw man. It was down right fun plus worth it!
After this class i became moreeeee crazzzy in dancceee!
More crazy than wht i already am. HAHA!
owh man.. i wanna go far far..up up and away in dancing!
i wanna do SO MUCH MORE! i wanna go SO MUCH FURTHER!
I WANNA DANCE SO MUCH BETTER! Like wat Gin said..
We all Need to enlarge our Dance Vocab.

We need to step outta the box. And i realised hw i've been stuck at where i was few years back till now. Of couse i did grow but just a lil. I'm always growing in ideas in my mind but always failed to potray them out and bring them to life. But now, I seriously wanna improve so much more in my dancing skills. style. I'm currently interested in those flowly hip hop. LA HIP HOP or Lyrical Hip Hop. I've always wanted to dance to this kind of style, but it stayed in my mind. I believe i can! not right away but in a few years time maybe?

My Inspiration Dancers Currently Are
GIN from OSchool and Ian Eastwood aka Icon.

Cause they dance the way and style i wanna master!
I like to dance to songs like

"This Aint Sex-Usher"
"Ice Box-Omarion"
"One Wish-Ray J"
"Falling Out - Keyshia Cole"

I know i can!! =)))) I wanna start going for classes!
not this year but next year maybe! I'll work part-time or smth to pay for my classes! =) I hope i can! I wanna GROW!


Group Picture! =)

This workshop really made me realise ALOT of things!
=) Thanks for the Great experience Gin! =)


Haha. GIN UR HAND SHAKY LARH! x)
*Gin's the one with the camera* =P


A Dope Dancer yo! =)

Tomorrow's the last day of exams.
But its EST and PJK. Dun need to read subjects. =P
So i consider today as the last day of exams. Hehe. PFFT!

Toodles~!
You'll Never know to what Heights you can go
till you Spread your Wings!

No comments:

Post a Comment