Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Karyn Ong!

Dia Tag Saya....!

Whoever who gets tagged has to write 10 things about the person who tagged him/her:

1. She's TALL
2.She's DOLLY
3.She's Hawt
4.Ilikethewayshetalks
5.ilikeherjustthewaysheis. :)
6.She's Pwetty
7.Her blog is yellow but i hate yellow. xD (but she likes it?)
8.She is Special and Unique in her own way!
9. She talks different,Act and Blog differently! ;)
10.She's a paramore freak. ;D

The person who got tagged has to write 10 things about himself/herself:
1. I'm born on the 12th of oct
2. My arms can twist more than a normal human can
3. Imma crazy dance person
4. imma crazy blogger
5. imma picture person
6. imma music craze person
7. i have a mole in the middle of my head/eyes/eyebrows? sumwhere there la.
8. i've the best family ever.
9. i wanna go to australia.
10. i'm in my last year of highschool. Already

At the end, you have to chose 10 people to tag and write the names out:
-Joanne
-Lydia miller
-melissa yap
-hin loong
-daniel taaaaaaaan
-benson yaaaaap
-benroy
-ca-le-bong
-roxanne
-eunice meix

(those that have already done this before can just do the first part. yay.)
*karyn i tag u back. yay. =P

***********************************************************
Benroy tag me back. =.= Sei lor if the 10 ppl all tag me back too. O.O

benroy is :

1. My lil brother
2. Plays the drums
3. Is interested to pursue dancing ;)
4. Cute in his own way
5. Talks chinese funny-ly. =P
6. likes to ask me questions that i cant answer or irrelevant. RAWR.
7. Games like crazy
8. a drummer boy
9. Clever.
10. Creates nice quotes without noticing it. exp: When he was doing his Homework, He looked behind for the answers and said " I look for the answer because the answer does not look for me" =.= but it makes sense if u think of it. ;)

*************************************************
oh-em-gee. its happening! Mel tagged me back. Y did i come with such ey brilliant idea. x)

Melissa Yap Is:

1. My Eldest Sister
2. a bassist. used to be. =P
3. key-boardist
4. Sings well
5. VAIN-er Than anyone tht i noe of. =P
6. Camwho QUEEN! no. KING. =D
7. one of a kind
8. Special in her own ways.
9. can be a big big blur case at times.
10. pwetty face. =D

3 comments:

  1. OYY, i'm STILL a bassist and always will be!
    Nyah-hah!

    aku sudah mana ada masa untuk camwhore... you seem to beat me to it right now. i hardly have any pics of myself... unlike you... lol.

    9. can be a big big blur case at times.
    please define? :)

    ReplyDelete