Monday, February 09, 2009

So Hush Lil Darlyn, Don't You Cry~

its a holiday! =P had netball prac in the mornin..
ahhh yess.. i had to wake up early on a holiday.. Pfft..
It was good though.. =) i had fun!
Went to Mid Valley after tht with parents.. =)
sadly they'd be going back to JB tmr.. =(
And benson's going with them.. PLUS..
Ah sun jie is gonna be flying to Brunei on wednesday..
The hse is gonna be so empty..! =(

Today was quite a happenin day.. I think. =P
i became a counsellor for 'some ppl' who asked me wht they should do, say. give on valentines? x) i feel like some BGR advicer. x) nt baad. =P
Whtcha be doing for Valentines anyway? Hahaha..
I'm sure all those love birds have already planned their 'oh-so-meaningful' day. =P i do however have cross-country in the morning on valentines day. =P Serena invited me to watch a Orchestra performance! but since its gonna be my last year in highschool, i'd prefer running my last cross-country in school and try to win myself a medal this year. ;)

i've never actually celebrated valentines with someone before tho. =P
It has always been celebrated with my family. hehs.
*looks at the sky* =P

Anyways, i shall end this post with some silly story. :)

One day, johny asked sally who she thought was the most handsome guy in the senior year in highschool. Sally pointed out to this particular guy in the senior year but she didn't even knew his name. As time passed by, she knew most of his friends but never came to know him till the following year. And in the end, He asked her to be his Valentine. =)
Awws. x)
a meaningless story. haha! xP
So guys/girls! Dun be worried of gettin rejected or any of tht sort! valentines is spose to be a fun thing. =D i dun even know why ppl celebrate valentines in the first place! Do you? =DD Share the knowledge pls! x)
ilovebeingthereforpeopleinneed. :)
I'll be there for you whenever you need me,
Always.! its a promise! =)xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment