Sunday, January 11, 2009

You're My Hero. =)

ITS SUNDAY! already. pfft.
I WANNA GO TO THE BEACH!
I need the sound of the waves hitting the beach to calm me down..
I just really loveeeeee the beach.. it gives me a peaceful feeling..
i miss the beach larh! =(
I cant wait to go on a super nice and long holiday at the beach with either my family or friends! Haihs. its been a while since i went for a holiday to sumwhere.. i dun even think my family went on a holiday trip to anywhere before.. =(

i talked to JOVENNE TODAY! hehe!
YAY! =) oh how i miss her!! =/
JJ pinjamed me his phone to call her. heheeeee~!
THANKS JJ! =P

AND I WANNA MAKE A SHOUTOUT TO JANNING!

HAPPY BLESSED BIRTHDAY JAN!! =)
i dunno why but everytime ur bday i No more credit!! O.O But i got to wish her today. hehehe.. coz again.. i pinjam JJ's phone to msg her. NYAHAHAHAH! =D

haiyorhs. i.. i.. i..! I NEED TO DANCE!
or.. or.. GO TO THE BEACH!
I miss how in my previous school.. SMKDC..
Theres this place where i could sit..and just enjoy serenity..
and just really.. THINK.. or .. get away from all the Hectic-ness!
This school dun hav.. =( Everywhere got ppl..
everywhere so busy.. so everything!
i feel like getting away for a while. =.=

dun worry! theres nothing wrong with me.
dun think otherwise. I just wanna get away for a while..
from this busy life and all.. If you get wht i mean.

gtg for dinner!!!!
xoxo.

[ IWantAGettaWay. ]

No comments:

Post a Comment