Sunday, January 11, 2009

Turn A Deaf Ear.sometimes. *i like.*


I MISS MY P.O.S MEMBERS!!!
I MISS MY CHEER FAMIWEE!!! : (
lets go out TOGETHER again soon kay!
iseriouslyrealaymissyouguys.!!!! =)

Ello ello ello!!!!
MISS ME?! x)
Ahhh..i've had trouble sleeping this whole week..!
I can like.. try to sleep at 10pm.. But toss and turn..
till 1 am + or more. T_T...
hmmsh. today first day i went to Kasturi..
Back to the Saturday routine of waiting for the bus..
walking to jusco.. eat breakfast alone and yada yada yada~
but today i tumpang-ed ah sun jie's car because she wanted to go to MP too..
feels good going back for tuition again.. in a way.. =P
i know. its weird. but yeah.. it kinda makes me feel..
More fast.? hahaha..

Hmm..today was abit the.. Zzz for me..
But its Life. Dealing with People.
ALL kinds of people. Blehs.
Deal with it. Learn it. Live it.
whether u like it or not.
I read back My whole Year of 2008 entries!
And some of the 2007 entries!
i suprise myself sometimes.. =)
believe it or not got some Really reaalaaay..
Good WORDS OF WISDOM man!
Good advice that reminded me..
To Live and Handle Life when it gets bumpy. =)
Haha. I noe. i sound perasan. xDD..
but i suprise myself sometimes realay. =P

I KNOW THIS IS LIKE SO RANDOM BUT..
I WAN A PET HAMSTER!!! =)
I've not had any pets of my own as in.. i really jaga it since my dog aka Monty died. =( that was few years back luh.. but yeah.. after monty.. no more tht i took care of myself. my recent dogs.. Bread..Sugar,Peanuts .. i din really take care of em.. so i wont consider em as my OWN pet. i just played with them every once in a while.=P but yeah! i suddenly have this wanting of having my own pet again..! and this time i wanna rare a hamster! haha.. =) they're so CUTE and FLUFFY! =P Dont you think so?!

Accomplish some 'missions' today.. * i like * : )
i feel so dead at the moment..
like.. super stonning.. =.=....
like tak de mood.. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
dunno wht to say edy.. i keep staring blankly at the screen..
k larh. ciao.


The Best Thing About The Future Is That, It Comes Only One Day at A Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment