Friday, January 02, 2009

A recap on 2008.

hey peeps.
2008 was definitely a rollercoaster ride for me.
there were so many ups and downs..!
it was also the year i shifted back to KL to stay and to study..
the year where almost everything changed!
new school, new house, new friends, new environment!
new church.. new everything!

it was so hard getting used to all of this in the start. in January.. times at school were just really like outer space to me.. yesh.. some people were very welcoming and friendly.. but i couldn't get used to all of these in such e short period of time.. i couldn't click. so i took part in ALOT of sports and activities to help me forget about feeling lonely and all. to keep me busy. =D in February.. My grandma had e operation.. and that was when all the challenges started.. dealing with relatives.. dealing with the harder part of life. juggling housework with homework.. i felt really.. really lonely in the start of the year.. tho i was with my grandma.. aunt and all.. i felt lonely. very. =( coz for those times when grandma was in the hospital.. i was mostly at home alone.. most of the time..Slept alone.. and always came back to an empty hse. it took me a while before i got used to staying with my family here in KL while my Family as in.. Parents and siblings were in JB. i didn't have a friend in school or nearby tht i could talk to everyday to pour out my feelings.. there weren't any 'best friends' in school tht i knew of yet.. and the stress from home .. kinda overwhelmed me. had to take care of grandma.. and practically be a housewife for a while. lol. it wasnt easy. but i'm glad i pulled through. =) in March.. well.. things were the same as it was in jan and feb. but the highlight for me during March was that.. i got back a friend. a very close friend that i thought i lost. But that friend came back. =) That friend was indeed a very dear and important person to me..and still is. =) in April..i started going for AFC pracs on friday. =) the one thing tht happened in April tht i rmb very clearly.. was when one night.. after AFC pracs..on 25th April 2008..we went to yum cha in SS2. and i was just thinking of this group of people.. of friends.. and i really actually saw them .. there.. at Ibumie.. i saw calvin,chee hau,wei lim, kok how, chee huang they all.. LOL. tht was a pretty freaky but cool experience for me. =P A thought tht came to life. hehs. in MAY.. bro aka Benson shifted to KL and stayed in my grandma's hse. It was good larh in a way. coz now i had a companion. a sibling here with me.. in JUNE..i got involve in City Harvest's EMERGE KL Parade Of Schools.! =D Cheerleading. i represented the Local Universities cluster. ;) it was my first time Joining a competition for cheerleading!! =D I also got a crew in June.. FLIGHT crew. and we took part in EMERGE KL's Talentime. Tho we didn't go far, at least we gained tht experience. =) I loved cheer pracs! :) i always came home with a smile after cheer pracs. =) we were like one big family! and the Love was just there larh. hahas. =D AUGUST!.. was really just my most happy month man! by that time.. i had already found.. a few best friends.. that i can share my problems with in school.. and YOU.. made my august all the more better..! =) Altho our LU were not the Overall Champ! but we came in second place! ;) in September.. i just really missed those cheer pracs weih! =P and especially the people from my POS team. =) everyone was having after EMERGE syndrome. x) and after EMERGE.. it was down to buisness man! no more hanky panky and full force in studying! OCTOBER! my Birthday Month! If u read my october entries.. u can see how much i enjoyed october man. =P Altho my 1st october wasn't a very Awesome one.. It was sort of a bitter-sweet day for me luh.. I went out with YOU in the morning and celebrated my bday with Maggie and Lyn Yie at night at Sushi Station..on the same day Kim's eldest sis, Kathleen got attacked by some GILA people. so yeah. bitter-sweet alrite. =( And the rest of my october was simply a m a i z i n g. =D THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE GIFTS AND WISHES AND PREZZIES AND EVERYONE THT MADE MY OCTOBER A HAPPENING ONE.! ILU GUYS! =) The Japanese dudes came on 21st october too! boy did i have fun. =) in November! exam month man.. nerd the whole month! besides that.. I and some others. had to go through the torture of Keeping s i l e n t about something. Something that we couldn't talk about of speak of. Altho this something made us all pretty devastated.. we had to keep to ourselves and could not seek comfort from Anyone at all. it sucks to feel so sad,dissapointed,angry and all those jumbled up feelings and being not able to go to a friend to just let it all out! it was HARD. hollies started in November too.. AFC pracs for outreach had already begin when hols began. in December.. settled that something. and everything went pretty smooth i guess..? OUTREACH with AFC was simply AWESOME! i was so blessed and i hope others were blessed as well.. =) i had a nice christmas eve service this year.. one reason is coz this year sat with a bunch of jokers la. xD i had fun. =) and new year's eve! that was like the MOST HAPPENING new year's eve i ever had okay! thx to mum and dad for lettin me go! =D and thx to pua tht fetched me there! hehe.. overall.. 2008 has been an up an down year. SO MANY THINGS HAPPENED! and i really mean SO MANY. x) SO MANY that suddenly popped up tht I NEVER EVER Imagined or expected would happen!
2008 was also a year where i did alot of things for the FIRST time! =D
i joined Scouts! for the first time this year!
i played Basketball for the school! *finally!*
i played Handball for the school!
i joined Kawad kaki zone Sentul and represented school! (we got no. 4 )
i joined kawad kaki for scouts on sports day! (we won 1st!)
i represented my Red House for Long Jump. * i hate any jumping thingy. =.=*
i ran! for Red House on sports day in a Stadium! * i can run but i hate runnin.. =.= i NEVER ran for sports day after standard 1.*
I realised i could do SPLIT!! =D * i tot i couldnt anymore coz din do for so long*
i joined Cheerleadin in EMERGE KL! omg. O.O
I could Do BRIDGE! from up to down and down to up!
I played in 1U's Batting cage!
i got my own crew! *sadly it was just a momentary thing*
i watched Gamrjobats!
oh! it was the first time i ever got into RED HOUSE! =P
first time i was allowed to go on a school trip!
first time i went to PANGKOR ISLAND!
First time I did KAYAK-ING!
First time I Did Snorkling!
First time i went jungle trekking!
i learned how to sing "HAPPY BDAY" in cantonese! =P
i met new Japanese friends! and learned Japanese!
First time I was ever Allowed to go Countdown with Friends!!!
and it was my BEST countdown ever! =) *super memorale. ;) *
yeah.. banyak first time right?
x) i cant rmb wht else i did for the first time last year.
but last year was pretty awesome but pretty saddening too!
To those who helped me through 2008..
i just wanna say .. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!
i could not have gone through all this without you guys.. =D
especially God. i could not have done this without Him! =)
GoodBye 2008, hello 2009.
I wont miss 2008, neither do i regret doing wht i did this year..
i cant wait to start living 2009! =D
my Last year in Highschool.. also My SPM year.
Bring it On Babeh! here i come! :)
[ Go through 2009 with me? ]

No comments:

Post a Comment