Saturday, January 17, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOVENNE!!


HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY
J O V E N N E!!
I miss You like SO MUCH! =(
Ur in NS still.. and Its ur birthday!
And i cant call u! coz u cant get ur hp till sunday.. BUT HEY! i really DID shout from my hse yesterday wishing u happy birthday k! i say i do one! =P haha.. Ily! =)

*******************************************
How was My week?

Monday.
i scratched my hand on my friggin desk while putting my books under the desk. the new tables are just so RAWR. people say, Wah.. so nice arh.. ur class got new tables.. =.= NOT NICE LA.. the edges are so friggin SHARP! and the table is so much smaller.. and ur stuffs keep falling out from the below compartment of the desk.. grrr..

Tuesday.

*My partner in class. Khai Yein =D*

She randomly said smth like this " U look ur most charm when ur hair is wet" LOL. hahahaha. then i asked her in chinese and she meant , She thinks i look the most cantik when my hair is wet. Hahaha. I was Like HUH?! REALLY? x) That was a first time for me hearing tht. haha.. =P

I also got elected as The President for the Music and Arts Club.
O.O
Had a superb amaizingly nicesh awesome dinner! Grandma cooked a fiest man! haha.. Her fried chicken wings taste better than KFC maaaan! there was fish, tau fu, egg+luncheon meat and fishball soup! if i'm nt wrong thts all. haha. but boy did it taste good! ^^ Went to Pasar Malam with Mar after tht. nyahahaha. I had a wonderful wonderful time! =)

Wednesday.
I woke up at 4.49am because someone called me! OMG. so since i havent talked to tht friend in such a long time. i think? we talked till 6am. O.O tht friend apparently forgot i had school or rather i'm STILL going to school. LOL. So i went back.. lay on my bed for like around 15 minutes? then my alarm clock rang. T_T I was like.. NOOOOOOOOOOOO! hahahahaa... Ah wells. this is only once in a while. wont happen again gua. x)

Went to school and got elected as the Secretary for the Basketball Club.
Was Supposed to be Pengerusi but i dun wan! O.O i'd rather they choose someone who is more experienced in basketball. x) but i dislike being a secretary also.. Zzz.. oh wells.

Thursday.
I drank COFFEE for breakfast coz my hse ran out of Milo. T_T I thought, "hmm.. nvm larh, just try Coffee just to isi perut.. i'm sure it wont taste tht bad with biscuits." BUT I WAS WRONG! omg.......... i was suffering to finish tht cup of coffee. BLUEKS. Eyerrr.. CELINE DISLIKES COFFEE!! =P if u didn't know. haha. its a miracle i actually drank coffee. Omg.

Friday.
i dunno why but i was just sooooooo tired when i went to school tht my mood at first wasnt tht.. good? hmm.. then i became hyper. i realise tht ppl who dun get enough sleep tends to become REALLY HYPER. x) and abit Koo-Koo. HAHA.

I got elected as The Treasurer for RED house. omg. T_T.
Being a treasurer for any colour House is like.. the most tiring job ever! =(
DESMOND, SERENA, FABIAN! u guys must help me in collecting the money k!! Be a good AJK tingkatan! =P nyahahahahaha. AND yes. I met a new friend today. His Name is Fabian. =) and he Looks like someone i know..He Seriously reminds me of CALVIN SIEW man! O.O

Had to stay Back because of our Physics PEKA thingy. Gaaah. i got so frustrated when we had to do so many corrections. Zzz. Kok Sime had to wait for me to finish coz he had to HELP me get the whole class's SPM registration form coz i wont be going to school on Sat for replacement class. =P I got tuition! Whttodooo...?? So yesh! Dick Shen,Me and Kok Sime chit chat and all while doing our work till around 2pm plus. Nyahahaha. It was fun. =) felt like the old times. :)

Went for CG multiply thingy today. =( My old CG gonna be seperated into two.. So some here some there. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.. i'm gonna miss all my CG members!!! =( When we were at the church hall at night.. just nw.. it so totally reminded me of the POS pracs we had there man! boy do i miss it! =)

***************************************************
So yup. that was my week. LOL. oh yes! I need some OPINIONS/SUGGESTIONS!! =/

A teacher wants me to lead my school cheerleading team..
Coz apparently i'm the only one left in the school tht knows tht much abt cheerleading.
Its like.. I want but i dun want. Get it?
I GOT SPM THIS YEAR WOI.
but aih.. i really dunno larh.. if i dun agree to take the role as the president for the cheerleading team.. it'll be "KAPPOOOOF!" gone. end. =/ haaaaaaaaaaiiihhhh...
MACAM MANA......??! She wants us to perform for sports day and then go for CHEER 2009! Then thts all for the whole year. i think? SHOULD i? or Should i not? TOLONG. Comment Sikit ya. OH. BTW. I'm targetting STRAIGHT A's. So yeah. thats my position. @_@
Now, TIDUR TIME. =D


Thank you so much Darling. =)
iloveit!! And ily u even more! hehe.
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment