Tuesday, January 13, 2009

TAGS! OMG.! O.O

Okay..My Tags are piling up! =P
time to do em.

SO! Yee Siang Tagged Me on 13th December!

*********************************************
starting time: 2.12 pm
name: Celine YKM. =D
sisters: Melissa YKL!
Brothers: Benson YBS, Benroy YBH!
shoe size: 5/6/7? Depending on shoe type. =D
height: Omg. I dunno. =P 155cm ++

where do you live: KL. M'sia
Favorite drink: Milo Ice, 100 Plus, Watermelon Juice! and BANYAK LAGI.
Favorite Breakfast: Anything Nice besides RICE!
Have you even been on a plane: No Man. T_T
Swam in the ocean: Maybe?
Slept in class: Yesh. =P

Broken someone's heart: Yesh. =(
Fell off your chair: YES! long long time ago in Tadika. xD
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Yesh
Saved e mails: I have like 3000 + unread emails! lazy to check edy. =P
What is your room like: Cramp.
What's beside you: Erh. Furniture?

What is the last thing you ate: Kuey-Teow Mai Fan Qing Tong!
Ever had chicken pox: Yeaaaaa..
Sore throat: Yeaaa..
Stitches: Yeaaa! on my Head! =(
Broken nose: Nopes
Do you believe in first at first sight: Nope. It Could be a Crush tho. =)
Like picnics: YESH! Depends where. =P
Who's the last person you danced with: Dick Shen
Last made you smile: My ClassMates. =)
You last yelled at: Brothers! Elder and Younger.
Talk to someone you like: Yeah =)
Kissed anyone: YeShhh

Get sick: Yeshh
Talked to an ex: Yessh.
Miss someone: Yesh.!
Do you sleep with stuff animals: YESH! ^^My Teddy Bear!
What's under your bed: DUST! =P
What do you really hate: YELLOW!

Time now: 2.25 pm

Is there a person on your mind now: Yesh
Any Siblings: 3!
Do you want children: Course. =)
Do you smile often: YESH! if i dun smile ppl think theres smth wrong. =/
Do you like you hand writing: YESH. Nyahahaa/.
Are your toe painted: Yesh! with tiny hearts everywhere. =P

Who's bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: A Comfy Bed. =D
What's the colour of your shirt: White
What were you doing at 7 pm yesterday: I just woke up. xD
I can't wait to: Finish SPM. Drive. Dye My Hair. Play PaintBall, Go Rock Climbing, DANCE!,Go to The Beach! Get A Pet Hamster!
When did you last cry: 4th January 2009. =(
Are you a friendly person: I think? =) AM I? hehe.

Do you have any pets: none at the momment! I WAN A HAMSTER!
Where is the person you have feelings for right now: In MALAYSIA. =)
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now: Of Course. =D
Do you sleep with the tv on: NOPE. JGN BAZIR ELECTRIC!
Who was the person you last cried in front of: Brothers
How many people can you say you've really loved: MANY. =)

Do you eat healthy: NOT ALL THE TIME! =X
So you have pic of you and your ex: MmHmm..
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you: Yesh. =(
How often do you go to temple: I dun go temple. I go church. =D EVERY SUNDAY. ;)
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to: My Twin aka KIMMY! BENG, DICK SHEN,KOK SIME,CALVIN,JIAN YI,CHI WING,BOO CHONG, BRYAN, KAHVEE, YEE SIANG,MARILYN,CALEB,MUMMY,DADDY,BROTHER,SISTER,AUNTY,COUSIN and practically anyone who is close to me or who i can trust.. =D
Are you loud or quiet most of the time: I'm not loud or quiet. I'M NOISY! Hehe. =P

Are you confident: YEAH BABEH
What are you doing now: TRYING TO FINISH THIS TAG
Have you ever crawled through a window: YESH! *shhhh =X* hehe.
Can you handle the truth: I PREFER THE TRUTH THAN A LIE.
Are you closer to your mum or dad: BOTH.

Things you did 10 years ago: Go to TADIKA in SG.BULOH! x) Walk to School with an Ang Moh Boy Called Jacob tht holds my hand and our Mum's Go 'Awwwwwwww So Cute!'. =.=!
Things on your to do list today: HOMEWORK! STUDY! PASAR MALAM with MAR. =D

5 snacks I enjoy
1)Twisties Tomato
2)Chocalates
3)BBQ CHACHOZ / POPCORN
4)CNY COOKIES!
5)ICE CREAM! / ICE KACANG

5 things i would do if I'm a billionaire:
1)SHOPPING!
2)Get a KICK ASS Car. =D Those SEXAY CARS. ;)
3)Build a SWIMMING POOL,DANCE STUDIO in MY MANSION. ;)
4) TAKE MY FAMILY ON A NICE HOLIDAY TRIP! / TRIP WITH FRIENDS!
5) Save In Bank and Donate to Those In Need.

5 places I have lived in:
1)Kepong
2)Vista Komanwel, Bukit Jalil
3)SuBang Jaya
4) Johor Baru
5)Sungai Buloh

5 jobs I had:
1) Waitres
2) Delivery Girl
3)Sales Girl in Roxy & Quiksilver
4) Clerk
5) Student. =D

Time ended: 2.51 pm

5 people to tag.
- NO ONE - =D

No comments:

Post a Comment