Saturday, January 03, 2009

Just another step till I reach the door.

Its already the 3rd day of the New Year!
and ive not made my 2K9 resolutions! O.O
School starts in two days man.
And those long pwetty nails up there..
Have to go whether i like it or not! =(
Awwww... Rules.. Zzzz...
Anyways! yesterday was pretty awesome. =P
I had a bad start of the day.. till night came! =D
I went out with Ah wai kor,Kok Hong kor and Ah Sun Jie.!
Nyahahaha.. we went to the curve!
omg man. i've been going to curve 3 days in a row!
Curve kaki edy. xD anyways! they brought me to BUBBA GUMP!


blogger wont upload it horizontally. Urgh.

According to my uncle..there is only ONE BUBBA GUMP restaurant in Malaysia! which happens to be at the curve. =P

AND! if you Happen to go there makan..


Check out the desserts conner!

we had this yesterday.. =D


and it tasted REALLAY REALLAY GOOD!! *drools*

Unlike ALOT of other restaurants..
this Chocolate Chip Cookie Sundae came out EXACTLY like the picture. =D
No joke.=P some restaurants.. the food look good in the menu..
but when the real thing comes.. it looks lie crap and taste like crap. =P
SO YEAH! Altho its not like SUPER HUGE.
U need at least 5 people to share this thing man!
if not you'll get Jelak. =P the cookie taste like famous amos btw. =)
quite siong also larh the price.. but their food quality is reasonable with the price. i guess. =P
Thx for the treat my uncles and aunt. =P

And after tht we went to catch e movie. HEHE.
Watched JUNO. =D nt bad.
Starring ELLEN PAGE. pretty pretty girl. ;)
So yup. my day ended pretty.. well.. =)
despite of wht happened earlier. =D whee~!

So.. WHat Are My New Year Resolutions?
-Seriously Study hard and Smart.
-Get my own Laptop.
-Despite my Important year, *spm* i've to make sure to not let my walk with God weaken or drift apart. in fact, i need to strengthen my walk with God.
-A kick ass Senior Year aka Last year in HighSchool. =) Make the best out of it!
-Dun abandon or stop Dancing!
- Join Sheryl's Plan in the *to be crew* thing.
-Get good results of course.
-Saya Mau Lose Weight!
-Nice abs. =P
- Grow taller! i know i still can! =P
-Dun EMO so much! no matter wht happens!
-Go further and get better in my dancing skills. Learn Popping,Locking and more Breaking.
-i WANNA join Parade Of Schools 2009! (but i dun think i should.) =(
-Change Hairstyle after SPM! =P
-Work After SPM!
-Get e MP3/MP4/IPOD
-PLAY PAINTBALL!
-Go rock climbing!
-Go on a Holiday Trip with Family & Friends
-Learn to Drive after SPM!
-Get My License!
-Start saving up again! =P

well.. i noe.. thats quite alot of resolutions ey. =P
lets see if i achieve em. =P
alrighty man. theres so many things i wanna do next year..
But SPM may become a limiting factor. Zzz.
So.. yeah.. lets see wht i can achieve this year. Hehe. =P
so teruk rite. its like we all wanna have and make the best out of our senior year but at the same time we have to focus fully on our SPM.
man oh man. I hope i'll have a memorable Senior Year. =)
A good one. to remember. =D
OOoh ya.. Since majority voted for me to change back to my old layout. TADAAAAAAAA~! here you go. =P
Goodbye Holidays! Sniifx.
I wish that i could tell you something, To take it All Away.
If only i could find the Answer, To take it All Away.

No comments:

Post a Comment