Sunday, January 18, 2009

SuperHuman. ♥

I is so tired man.. T_T
like.. no time to sleep like dat.. O.O
Lead worship today. =)
nyahaha. This is the first time my name appeared in the bulletin in KL church. Haha.. =P and i talked to Jovenne again today! yayyy! ^^ JJ lend me his phone again. teehee~~! ^^ and i sang a birthday song for her! yayyy! =)) come back fast fast and get ur license so u can fetch me and lydia around! hehehe.. =P

i miss my parents so much larh! fast fast come back kl! =D

miss my jie jie also..
CNY fast fast come. ;)

OH YEAH. I met ANOTHER new friend today.
hehe. =) His name is Andrew Carter. *wink wink*
He's from UK. He came to Msia as a volunteer to help out in the youth ministry if i'm not wrong? x) Dont you just love meeting new friends? Hehehe.. ^^

currently in love with Super Human By chris brown ft Keri Hilson. =)

a love+love relationship
and a Love-Hate relationship?

No comments:

Post a Comment