Friday, January 09, 2009

Life Without Limits. ♥


whencelinewasdunnohowmanyyearsold. : )

Wokay. Hmm.

Sho..my first day of school wasnt really welcoming. =.=
i got chosen as the Class Assistant Monitor.
I got my last year end's results..
I got 6A's 3B's and 1C... .... C for addmaths. GAAAH.
But my physics became a B. =P Nyahahahaa.
And on the first day..
My whole class was kinda pissed off with our class teacher..
and a few students decided to make a stand.. (in a good way)
to SPeak UP! HAK BERCAKAP! x)
but obviously the teacher wouldn't listen. Zzz.
so yeah. first day of school kinda really sucked.


So was the 2nd day. but it was much better..
tht SMALL incident.. Somehow reached the ears of ALOT of teachers.
"FIRST CLASS IN FORM 5 ARGUE WITH TEACHER"
Wooooooooooo.. BiG headlines. zzz..
Argue ur head larh. Swts-ness.
And wed and thurs was alright..
Its only the first week and homework are already piling up. O.O
Oooh yes! my new partner in class!
Miss Khai Yein. =P She sat behind me last year. haha. =P

And what Bout my last day of my first week at school?
Hmm. in the morning i almost got Hit by a Motorcycle. =.=..
I was walking on the route i usually take to school..
and there are like lorries parked there. so no cars usually use tht part of the road.. coz they cant. =.= then today.. when i stepped out from the pavement to walk on tht road.. suddenly i heard a guy voice shouting "LENG LUIIII!!!!!!!!!!" *and swooosh! the motor missed me by an inch* and when they were passing by tht split second the guy shouted "WHOAAAAAA!" i just stood there stunt. =.= din say anything at all.. then i continued walking.. then after a few steps i suddenly shouted. WHOOOOOOOO THAT WAS SO FREAKING CLOSE!!!!!!!!!! lol. =.= i know.. slow reaction. =.=.... after shock syndrome. xD

And sadly, i've already cleared one thing in my mind..
And that would be the question on whether or not to be involve in EMERGE 2009.
Hmm..coz i found out that emerge would be in November this year.
So OBVIOUSLY. i wont be getting myself involve in anything. =(
So its good lerh. One thing cleared. ;)
WENT TO CG YDAY! and tht would sadly be our last cg together! =(
After this we're gonna split into two cg. Awwwwwwww.. =(
me gonna miss tht bunch! Sniffx. We did this Vision Board thing!
it was really cool. =D hehe.

And yesh. i've decided to join Sheryl's dance plan thingy.! =D
I hope it goes well. =) me is excited man! =P
Kahmay kah may Haaaaaaaaaaa! *dragonBall.* ROFL.
Jia you me!

[ i dont just wanna stay hear. i wanna go Higher & Further. ]

No comments:

Post a Comment