Tuesday, January 13, 2009

KARYN'S TAGS!

Favourite cosmetic brand?
- Dun have any yet! good ones la. =)

Your must-have beauty product??
- Facial Foams and Scrubs. =D

Do you like PINK?
- Not bad. ;)

How many handbags do you own?
- 3? 1 small two Big. =D

How many pairs of shoes do you own?
- 10! =P 6 outing shoes, 4 school shoes. ;)

Cutting edge design or boho chic?
- WTH?

Skirt or Pants?
- BOTH. ;)

Vest top or T-Shirt?
- Currently i want a Vest! But both will do. =)

Do you wax?
- No. =.=

How often do you get a manicure?
- Never tried.

How often do you get your hair done?
- Seldom.

Favourite perfume?
- I dont like perfumes. Only those SUPER and i mean SUPER LIGHT ones can. LOL.

Ever been to a spa?
- Nope

How often do you go get a massage?
- Massage from friends that is. =)

Do you belong to a gym?
- Nope.

Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom?
- Orlando Bloom. =)

Heels or Sneakers?
- BOTH. depends.

Smoothies or Latte?
- Smoothies.

If you won $1000 would you spend it all on clothes, makeup and beauty treatments?
- Of course not. =D

Do you read?
- Used to read damn alot. but nw only have time for School Books. Zzz.

Do you like Glitter?
- Sometimes

Who do you think is the most stylish female celebrity?
- i'm not really into the celeb world. =)

Do you own a tiny tiny doggie?
-Yesh. DOLL one. =D

What color is your hair?
-Black. Wait for it to turn Black and Red. ;)

Eyeliner or Mascara?
-Eyeliner

Do you wear false lashes?
-Wore it once at a wedding.

Do you pluck/wax your eyebrows?
- Sometimes

Do you cut your own hair?
-Tried before. =P

Do you make your own clothes?
- Nope. Grandma Does tho. Pjyamas. heee. ^^

Do you like having your picture taken?
- Imma Picture Freak. =D hehe. BUT see who take my picture. See Who. =P

When you were a little girl, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- An Actress and Dancer. =)

Tagging :
NO ONE. =D

***************************************************
This is a short tag to express your current mood.

01. 1 a.m: Working on my Power Point Presentation.

02. I love it when:
I Dance, When I receive Gifts, When I cheer up Someone, When I make someone Smile! When i go to the beach, when i blast my radio, when i go to camps, when i'm with my Loved ones, When i'm with My Friends, When i'm Watching a movie with POPCORN, When I can go out Late, When I'm Looking at the Starry Night Sky, When I'm Hyper with Hyper People, WHEN ITS MY BIRTHDAY! When I feel Loved and Appreciated. And the List goes on!!

03. Karl Lagerfeld is: Who is he again? =P

04. Tomorrow: I'll be wearing My Scout Uni,Will Be Another School Day,Will Be Wednesday.

05. I have to confess: I'm scared to be alone in dark places. =/

06. If I had one million dollars I would: I would do whtever i typed in the tag below on the question "If u were a billionare" lazy type. =.=

07. The future: Comes only one day at a time,Where none of us can tell what the future will bring.

08. Maybe I should: Stop doing this tag and Quickly Bring In the Clothes before my grandma yells at me. =P

09. I am tagging: NO ONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment