Friday, April 18, 2008

Wheee~~!

Daddy came down today! wohooo!!!
he's here now.. muahahaha.. and guess wht?!
i'm using my *temporary* laptop.. xD
Daddy lend me his laptop.. the nice nice and good one.. =D
wohooo!! got laptop to use d.. muahahaha..
so hyper now...! =D =D =D yayyyyyy!
And and! he also brought me a printer and camera. =DD!
PLUS! the Adidas shorts, skirt,and halter-back for me!!

I promise to take good good care of this laptop pa!
^^ celine's all smiles right now.. hehehe..
mm.. schools been alright.. proud of the handball
guys team.. both 18 and 15 category..
L18 got champion and L15 got second..
both teams would be representing Zon Sentul..
=) jia you jia you!!! ^^

so yeah.. at the moment..
my job is to catch up on my studies..
and actually had cheerleading..
but coz of certain reasons.. i had to stop cheerleading..sadly..
so.. my captain gotta find herself a new assistant captain.
yups.. so yeaaah.. now!
i gotta study well and be hardworking!
i musn't feel lazy! i shall do my best in mid terms! yesh!

xD.. k la k la.. enough of my "patriotic" self-esteem talk.. =P
me got scouts tmr.. gotta wake early.. =(
but i waiting for 12am.. =)

Why 12am u may ask?

Coz in half an hour more.. it would be Bryan Yong's bday!! haha..
my long time old punya friend.. he can consider one
of my family member lah.. hahahaha.. ;)
seee! aren't u touched bryan? haha..
i purposely wait for time to pass by..
just to wish u ar.. xD...
although i gotta wake early summore.. :D

i'm outs. =)

PS: Mummy!!! thank you for packing all those stuff tht i needed though u was very tired.. i love you!! =) (jie help me show mum this. thx.)

No comments:

Post a Comment