Monday, April 28, 2008

Awwwww.. I love happy endings. =)

I've just finish watching one of my everyday series..
ahhh its over.. and there was such a lovely ending..
hw sweeet! =) its all smiles all over my face right now..
hahas.. awww mannnn.. sho sweeet... T_T
xD. aih. what a sweet ending... sniffx.


sniffx sniffx sniffx.. =(

yehh.. i know.. first i was like so =) in the begining of the entry..
and now sniffx pulak. u must be wondering wats wrong with her. xD

Ahhh ..
eh .. heh. Sniffx coz the movie was touching lah. =D
yeah. thats the sniffx for. =D yeah..
lol. swt.

Someone in school asked me today..
"Hey celine, what if someone folded close to 400 straw stars for you?"

I'd be touched of course.. =)
thats a real real sweet thing to be done..
and believe me.. i KNOW how pain ur fingers would get..

awws. She'll be flattered larh my dear.
=) dun worry bout a thing. :D

awww.. i have really sweet guy friends around me. =P
they're really romantic. hahaha..
and they come to me for advise. =X
hhahaa.. its like i see how sweet they are..
and they really DO those sweet stuff.. not just think of it..
and after doing wht they did.. they come and ask me..
wht tht girl would possibly feel.. xD

Love is everywhere i go..
and is all around me.. hahas..
i dunno whether thats a good or bad thing at the moment. =/
blerhs.. STOP! *celine u shall think of nth*


*REFRESH*



xD ahakz. Now .. what were we talking about? =P
Ahh yesh.. studies. right. yes.. studies..
They're FUN and exciting! and everything i should be putting my focus on!
Yes! Thats just it! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment