Sunday, April 13, 2008

FUNK FESTIVAL!

aW YEAH! after church..
drop by pc fair.. coz joseph needed to get something..
anyways.. a really nice CANON camera caught my eye..
A470.. and i almost bought it coz joseph help me bargain..
for a really good price.. haha..
he even wanted to pay for me first..
coz i din noe we goin pc fair..
but of course no matter how far i am from my parents..
they're still my parents.. and i respect them.. =)
so yeah.. called dad and asked him bout it..

and he say better dun buy first..
so kay lorh.. din buy..
but it was a real good deal..
oh wells...

went joseph hse a while..
and then sara came..
then 3 of us went to funk festival together..
it was like.. a dance showcase thingy..
where groups and ppl battle in poppin.. locking..
and yeah.. it was awesome!!!
the music and all.. hahahaa.. sadly no camera..
so no pictures for u all.. but if u go youtube..
most likely got video.. haha..
its hosted by urban groove.. aka UGDN..

I really had a great time.. =)
it was a really nice experience..
hahaha.. glad i experienced sumthing new.. =D
all thanks to Joseph! =D
thankiew.. =))

well.. handball competition tmr.
take care kays..


PS: to my darlings.. got anything or u need someone i'm here kay. Hugs. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment