Saturday, April 26, 2008

Its freaky but cool in a way. :)

Heyy.. AFC prac was alright..
we'll be doing outreaches soon! =)
so i'll practise really hard till i can perfect my steps. =D
and after AFC the group went yam cha a while..
we went to ss2 there.. and i was thinking..
of some people in ss2 who always lepak there..
and always go ta kei and yam cha there after that..

so we got a table and sat..
and i was still having this thought in my mind..
and i was thinking.. hmm.. they may ACTUALLY be here..
so i turned at the back and saw calvin they all..
Just one look only. thats all. and straight away saw calvin..
who was diagonally directly there. and the bunch there too..
lmao.. i was so freak out myself..
the words "shit" just flew out.. LOL... and erin and jovenne looked at me..
xDD.. omg so funny.. i was freak out at first la..
coz i was only thinking about it..
and the next second that thought came to life.. Haha..
how freaky and cool is that.. xD.. anyways..

chee hau kinda scared me.. larh.
so i did not show myself.. or reveal myself..
hahahaa...they tried to spot me by calling me..
and their heads were popping out as if looking for someone..
but i kinda clever to hide larh..
i just sat there larh.. they actually thought i went under the table
to answer my phone.. =.=... i wont be Thaaaat extreme larh.. haha..

haha.. i laughed about this the whole way back..
in the end they nvr saw me.. bagus also lah. =)

well.. tomorrow got scouts..
but dunno whether i'm goin.
coz its late... and i'm so super tired..

nights. =)
why do u have to create unnecessary problems?
do you find it amusing?
or is it ur way of having 'fun'?
stop testing my patience.
get a life and stop bugging others.
thank you bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment