Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Curly Wurlly~

Today had the college punya pameran..
Made me think like wht i wanna be in future..
Hmm.. i usd to be so sure tht i wanted to be a lawyer..
but then as i grow older.. like.. hmm.. dunno larh..
not so sure anymore on wht i wanna be..
made me think banyak banyak.. xD

neways.. there was a hairstyling coll too..
and they were actually like.. overmaking ppls hair..
for free.. and i was with weng yee,khai yein.kin jun..
all of em short hair except me.. then they pushed me..
towards the hairstyling place.. and ask me go try..
i was like.. Nooooo~~! coz dun wan my hair spoil..
then they insisted on me givin it a try.. =.=
i was like.. Whyyy meee?! and they went..
"coz ur the only one with long hair.. =.="

so yesh.. i kena forced to go do smth to my hair..
lawl.. the girl curled my hair............
but thankfully she din curl untill my whole head and like aunty..
xD... but yeah.. it turned out nice and dinner look kinda hair..
and everyone started crowding around.. xD..
but i prefer my straight and natural hair.. =D

today went back class..
i was like hwaaah.. i'm so far behind..
aiks.. ALOT of catching up to do really..
sighs... for a moment.. i felt soo..
like a person who suddenly didn't care bout studies anymore..
mannn... i felt as if i.. aih.. dunno larh..
but i'll try my very best to catch up..
jia you me!!! very tired today.. T_T

kay larh... time to study.. =)

PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. CALVIN SIEW YI YUNG! =)

-out-
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment