Saturday, April 12, 2008

Reddish. (=^_^=)

first of all..


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIE!
aka
MELISSA YAP KAH LAI!



she's 19 this year.. =) this is a picture of her on her 18th birthday.. when i gave her a suprise.. =) too bad i'm not there to gila with her on her birthday this year.. haha.. but at least i was 2nd to wish her.. =) Happy birhtday jie.. =)

din get to come on for so long..
coz really no time at all.. aikz..
anyways.. been really busy the whole week..
din get to go class much this week ..
why? coz of handball prac..
coz competition this monday.. 14th..
so prac everyday.. evening too..
and yesh.. i'm red+dark = sunBurnt. T_T

first thing everyone said to me was..
"waa.. so dark.. or.. red.. or.. brown.."
went to AFC.. adrian and joshua was like..
eh.. wht happen to u? you look like me.


................................


coz their indian mar.. look like them pulaks..
blehhhhhhh...even my lil cousin said the same thing..
i was like.. *drop on the floor*


haahs.. whole body pain btw..
every morning wake up.. fuyooooh..
here pain there pain..

friday had cheerleading workshop..
as u all noe.. celine very strong one.. =P
so yeah.. people step from my thigh
to sitting on my shoulder.. to standing on my shoulder..
and to standing on my palms.. and yesh..
i even lifted someone more than 50kg..
not bad ya? =) but yeah..
when i about to bathe.. i saw marks..
and bruises on my shoulder there..
T_T aiyaiyai.. actually.. shoulders very pain still.. =P

from handball to cheerleading..
tsk tsk.. should ground myself at home..
i'm getting to active.. =/
i'm to active for my school shoes..
their starting to fall apart..
and their brand new this year summore..
sighs. =( neways on thursday..
i was kinda super the emo after handball prac..
went home late summore at 7pm..
kena kau kau from grandma.. haihs..
was really sad.. like really super sad.. =(

and my twin just knew there was sumthing wrong..
hahaa.. she so happened smsed me.. =)
twin betul.. i so love her. ;) miss kimberley.

and jian yi was there for me too..
thanks weih.. super caring dude. =)
he's my monitor. haaa. and famiwie. =D
-Yap Jian Yi- we share the same cername. x)

k larh. entries tht are too long can become boring. =P
OH YA! tomorrow me going to funk festival! wohoo! =D
its a dance show case thingy.. must pay one though..
but a really nice nice person is treating me.. =)
thankiew!!! ^^

just incase i dun get to come on..
special birthday wishes to......

CHOONG SHU XIN & SITI! - 13th APR
CHUA CHI WING - 14th APR
CALVIN SIEW YI YUNG - 15th APR
BRYAN YONG,SUSANNA,Michelle Wong - 19th APR
Sebastian Goh - 20th APR
Mr. Turtle! Ken Wei - 30th APR
sowie if i left anyone out..
wells.. Me out. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment