Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I hate flies!

Can you believe it? i actualy got pissed because of a fly just now.
i was having my lunch..and just didn't had any appetite..
i dunno why.. i found it so hard to swallow my food..
just really no appetite.. scary.. heh..
so i took a few bites and then closed back the thingy..
tht white colour package thingy.. i so totally forgot how to spell..
styrafom or whtever.. anywaysss...
there was this stupid fly.. flying around..
tht make me lagi no appetite.. so i closed it..
and watch tv for a while.. then my grandma scolded me..
because i take so long to finish my lunch..
so i open the box again lorh.. and a fly flew out..

i was like.. #$@#$%^%$!!!
no wonder i didn't see tht fly anywhere..
it was nicely feeding on my lunch..
stupid fly.. my appetite became worse..
and just felt like throwing away the whole thing..
coz its obviously contaminated by tht ridiculous fly..
but then again.. i felt so sayang to throw away..
coz my uncle pack for me.. and i only ate a few bites..
so i tried to like eat the rice and stuff tht were underneath..
those tht hopefully the fly did not contaminate..
and tht stupid fly.. like so brave..
kept flying on the food.. and on the box..
and was like.. really pissing me off..
damn man.. a fly can actually piss me off..

now thats something new.. Pfffttt..
so i really cant eat already.. no appetite..
so i threw the rest away.. padahal i'm still sick..
dun wanna get sakit perut.. gaaaah..
i was really pissed off by tht fly.. i felt like taking a knife..
and stab it 1 million gazillion times..
i was like.. i need my blog!!!
my ranting place.. lawl... ya ya.. i noe its damn stupid reli..
to get worked up over a ridiculour fly..

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY THEY EXIST IN THE WORLD!!
gaaaaaaah! neways.. photo sessions today..
oooh yaa.. i had fever in the morning again.. =.=
i've eaten all my medicines already but i'm still sick! =(
cheat people one tht clinic.. Booooo them.. bleh..
i actually missed class the whole day..
just because of the photo sessions..
=.= swt-nesss.. i'm going to find out wht good flies are in the world.
Because i just dont seem to think they'd be of any good.
THEY ARE ANNOYING AND IRRITATING!
PLUS THEY WASTE PEOPLE'S MONEY!!
Arghz!
*stomps off*

No comments:

Post a Comment