Tuesday, February 13, 2007

SwEeT!!

Hey Guys.

Well Hmms..been like super busy these few days..
Been typing out like ALOT of letters..
Mohon this la..Mohon that la..Invite la and wht so ever..
Blarhh..I hate being secretary..Like seriously hate it.

kk sides that..i just wanna take the chance..
To thank Andrew for the chocolates u gave on Monday! =)
And Also wanna Thank Sue Mei too for the chocolates today!
As well as Kaw! =D! Thanks for the chocolates too! haha..
Chocolates chocolates chocolates! WHEEE~!!!


Neways..Debate competition coming up on 27 Feb. The theme is "This House Believes That Economic Development and Sosial Responsibilies Can Go Hand in Hand" Ok..........i was like...What? lol...anyways..if any1 have any info bout this..tht can help me..out...PLEASE do let me know aite? Hmms..i must prepare for both propersition and opposition. SO THE BANYAK things to do this month lah...GOSH! aihs..I have like 6 more letters to type out..and 4 karangans to do plus this debate research thingy..and omg...my kerja kursus...i've not even have the slightest idea what i want to do..

Ahhh...Enough bout my DUTIES. Blergh.
Happy Valentines to all my Darlings out there aite!
Muacks! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment