Tuesday, February 06, 2007

And there She Goes..

Yesh..Naughty Celine is breaking her own rule..
She came online when she's not spose to..=P
ANYWAYS..about my tests.........................
It went alright suprisingly?
BM,GEO, and Moral was like easy la..
Science was Okay..That was yesterday..
and yesterday after coming back from school..
Left for Tebrau City coz Ben needed to buy a book..
and Mel is like working in teh bookstore..
So we decided to pay her a visit..while..ben..
Go get his book...

So anyways...as i..celine..
was walking my way to the bookstore..
which is like all the way on the other side...
Celine was just in a daze..walking..while her brothers..
Wanted to give Mel a suprise..so they were running and decide to try and sneak in without her noticing..I have no idea how they thought they could do tht..but oh wells..Anyways..As Celine was walking slowly..She saw some familliar faces..and imeadietly..She turned back to look out for *some* people..and she looked back infront at those *familliar faces* and started talking very..veli..fast..at first those *familliar faces* couldn't understand wht i was saying for Celine was talking at a superbly fast speed..but after she repeated herself a few times..those *familliar faces* got the message and reacted...So Celine continued walking..but..She was abit shock..and panic at the same time..and worried..but after talking with the *some* people..she felt better and was relief..but she was still abit shocked..and whenever She thought about it..she would go..
" Tsk tsk Tsk.."

So anyways..i went into Harris..where MEL was SITTING at the COUNTER..doing HER JOB as a cashier..which is of course wht she SHOULD be doing..Anyways.. i just walked pass and went to find Benson..and then walked out of Harris to go Jalan Jalan for a while..and i received a msg from *someone* who was also worried..and when i was half way replying that *someone* called me..So i managed to relief tht person and calm tht person down..So i just went here..went there..thinking wht to buy for my friend's birthday. Couldn't find anything suitable though..sadly..or rather if there was any suitable ones..I wouldn't be able to afford it..=/ so yeahs..At first when i went to Tebrau City..i thought tht we would go there..get Ben's book and go home..Because like the next day which is today..i would be having my test..and i like need to study..but as i expected..We were there till MeL finished her work which was at like 11.30pm plus..So it's good tht i brought a book there..to study..incase of wht i expected would happen..but then..I only got to study ONE subject..which was KH..=.=! and i didn't even get to study Maths,History or Litreature..Blarhh...Anyways Daddy bought me Chocolates!! Muacks! Love u Daddy! hehe..

We finally left TC at like 11.40pm like that..and when we were in the car..at the traffic light near my house..an accident occured right infront of my car..We were like..O_O!!!!!!!!! Motor A..was on the straight road..when Motor B came dashing out from the junction..So Motor A tried to dodge Motor B and in the End..A car..that WAS behind our car but drove faster and went infront of our car..Knocked Motor A..Motor B was alright..but stoped at the side of the road to see if Motor A punya Dude was okay..The car's infront was like totally smashed..Motor A was totally wrecked...and Smokin..like gonna expload anytime like dat..It stunk too..the smell was like..Ueks...so Motor A dude got up from the road..walked over to Motor B dude and started scolding him..The Pak Cik in the car came out and started "Sayang-ing" his car.. lol..I could see the pain he felt for his car..=P ANYWAYS..all of us that was in the car was like.."God Loves Us Much..=) " So anyways..since no one was hurt..we continued our journey home and reached my beloved home safely..Hmms..Indeed My God..Loves Me much..And so do I!

When I got home..and i was like..
No man..I can't sleep having the thought that..
I have not study Maths and History yet..
So i took out my books and studied untill dunno wht time..
Till i reli Beh Tahan already..
i went up..and dozed off to La La Land..

TODAY..My English was easy..yes..as usual..
Maths..wass..Alright suprisingly..=D!
History..okay...the questions..I must admit..
They were friggin EASY..and they even repeated..
Some questions twice..But they just changed the sentence..
BUT..no matter how easy it was..Because i only got to..
Revise some..the chance my teachers gave to score A..
Was wasted...At least i think it was wasted..
I don't know..I'll see how my results come out..
But i'm sure..that i got many stupidity wrongs..
And I learned my lesson..Always be confident in yourself..
Because..After answering all my questions..
I looked back at the questions and changed some answers..
And..Because i changed those answers..
I got those questions wrong..When my ORIGINAL..
Answers were correct..So..No point regretting..
Move on,look forward and LEARN..and don't repeat..

Mmm..My KH..it was also friggin EASY..ahhha! this one i like revised it over and over again because that was the only book i brought with me to TC..and i was practically there the whole day..so yeah..KH was GREAT! haha..=D! But i don't get this either..Some questions in KH was repeated twice too..they just changed the sentence..but it was exactly the same questions..weird..Maybe teacher lazy..=P hahahahaha...What? Not true? =P I realised somethin..hehs..I finished my English Test in 20 minutes..I finished my History in 30 Minutes..and I finished my KH in 30 Minutes..Maths..hehe..took a longer time..=P but anyways..I realised that i finished most of my papers today pretty fast..for KH and English..I know i can score..My history..Ahems..hahaa...No A for me this test i guess..? We'll c! *grins* so while waitin for time to pass..I suddenly started drawing..and designing..which is so not wht i usually do..Haha..

So yes..I super tired..and tmr would be like the last day for teh test...but..tmr is only like Siviks? and siviks is like a totall WASTE of time..k..so i have no interest in revising it..for the questions are simply plainly exactly like moral...and i shall say this again..the only difference between moral and siviks is that the Malays are learning it too..blergh..Oooo yeahhh! Lately..I have been like super tempted to buy many many things..but i must resist!!!! I must get my Phone before i buy anything else!!! HOPEFULLY i'll manage to get it during chinese new year..IF i have enough money of course..hehe..if i'm short by some money i'd go to my parents and merajuk with them and get them to chip in abit for me..=P hahahaha..Yesh yesh..Naughty Celine..hwahahahah! Wheee~! Gonna go out this Saturday With Fwends!!!!!! It's been loong!! hahahaha....Happy Happy! =D!

Alright..Thats all for now i guess..
And oh yesh..Sorry for the..
Super confusing entry above..
Well..Part of the entry..at least..haha..=P
Take care Y'all! Love U guys Much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment