Tuesday, February 27, 2007

AWW YEAAH!!!!

Haha..Alright! I just had to post this entry!
Well neways..let me first start with Monday.
Hmm..Let me see wht was the "highlight"
Of the day..Oh yeah..Now i rmb..
I HAD TO FRIGGIN DO PC IN BAJU KURUNG AGAIN!
Like...Whaaaatttt maaan....And like...
I was carrying this girl to the bilik kesihatan..
Coz her leg got cramp..So she still can walk..
So dun need use stretcher...So i just like..
Put her arms around my shoulder and help her walk la..
Then suddenly she fainted..And all her weight was on my neck..
I was like @#$%^ SHIITTT! like..The weight was..
Overwhelming..lawl..and..i almost dropped her..
Coz of the sudden.."overwhelming" weight on me..
But THANK GOD i did not drop her..i like use ALL my tenaga..
And Pull her up and carry her to the Bilik Kesihatan..
Friggin other malay guys just went OMG and watch..
Yes..They stood there..and WATCH! @#$%^ come help lar...=.=!
So Hmm..yes..I was very tired yesterday..doing PC in my uniform..
Something I HATE like so much..=/

TODAY! okay..was tired..hahaha..
Coz stayed up chit chatting with mum till 2am..
so neways..school..the perhimpunan today..
was for 2 hours..my arse hurt like mad k..Pfft..
Then KH..Gotta build my project this Friday..
So lakar lakar..then Ms.Ong called me to bring my bag..
and go to the Com Lab and practice debate the whole day..
So yesh..i spent my whole day researching..and doing notes..
and all..and helped Faridah practice..
Before we knew it..IT WAS TIMEEE...
We were up against SMK Ulu Tiram.
So they came..and we went to the quarrantin room.
Then three of the guys from tht school came to me and said..
"hey..D'you mind showing us wheres the boys toilet?"
I was like..Kay...abit weird right..They could've ask a GUY..
to bring them to the GUY toilet..so neways k lah..show ma show lor..
Then Ben and Raja was like..LOL. Yeah..We know u wanna
Use the guys toilet too..=D! Happy Goin in..I was like...............
So while i was on my way..bringing them to the toilet..
Which was all the way on the other end of the school..
All the other students from my school was like..JAKON la..
Like nvr see other students b4..like..>.< SWTSS...

Anyways..Carrying on..Our school got the "NEGATIVE" side.





Which we were hoping NOT to get..Blerh...
We were hoping for Affirmative..
Anyhow..Debate today was AWESOME!
Haha..Lotsa FUN!!! =D! LOL..
Raja..Man..tht guy was just..LOL!
he lighted up the whole room..=)
Joker lar tht fella..hahahah...
The other school said "POI" (point of information)
And he went.."Ahh Come!" xD
Nice Job today RAJA!!! =D!
Ben!! U did AWESOME too!!! Proud of ya..hahax..
The other team said..
"U don't see a rich man doing open burning infront of his hse do you?"
Then Ben objected and said..
"YES! I agree! A rich man doesnt do open burning infront of his hse..Instead..he does it BEHIND his Hse." =D
I LAUGHED MY HEAD OFF LAR! HAHA..
That was a GOOD GOOD one..=P hahaha..
DEBATE today was great..=)!!!!
To conclude todays debate competition..
WE WON!!!!!!!! Wheee~!!!!


Hisyam,Poh Yee,Mahanis,Faridah,Me & Our 3 fellow opponents!
*After the DeBate Competition!*

Our district level would be on the 8th of Mac.
Bz bz bz bz bz! And tmr would be my sports day..
I guess it would be a Hectic day of ppl gettin hurt..
and fainting here and there..SO! I must bersedia!! xD
Alright..Thats all for today..=D!
Would be goin ta visit Guo Rong's hse tmr after sports!
Whee~! haha...Alright..Take care Y'all! Hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment