Friday, February 02, 2007

My week.........

PARTEHH!!! well on Saturday..i went for my friends bday parteh..but before that..Yang,Sue mei and Meng chung came to my hse first to hang out a bit..GOSH..yang and meng chung was like wearing pink and puprle..like wat? hahahaha...PICSS!!!



Yang,Meng chung,Sue mei,Me!


Sue Mei and Me! *Besties!*

and after that we walked there..and..it was like raining..Maa fan betul! well when we reached there..quite alot of ppl were there already..overall..the party was ok lar..haha..and GG decided to play the "wink" game that originated from my birthday party 2 years ago..and after playing that game at my birthday party..It never once not existed in any birthday parties..haha..so yeah..that game existed in every birthday party i went to..but hmms..to be honest..that day when they played the wink game..it was quite a let down to the game coz they like..Shy,Slow and not open or sporting..So it kinda spoiled the whole game..and it became super draggy..Aikss...Hmms..Met some new ppl there..haha..there was this person..Zhi yin..i walked out the door to get something outside..and i saw zhi yin..and zhi yin saw me..and Zhi yin said hi..i said hi back and immeadietly..Zhi yin went..Can i have ur number? I was like..Ok...that was fassst...hehx...well enough of that..PICTURES!!!


Advertising e-pop and Nokia 5300! hahaha..


Advertising for PEPSI! haha..


Yang and Me!



Me and Hui Chee! (hmm..why my face so red? haha..)



Meng Chung and Me! *Besties!*


The Girls!!!


Us and the Birthday Boy! hahaa..


Ok..I dun understand y guys like to do this to me!! That short mehh..
U guys are tall..Not i short..=P


Haha..Would u just look at those smiles! =D!

Hmms..This week has been a pretty..
Ok week i guess..
Monday..Had a uber long assembly..blerk..
My arse was like..Hurtin man..haha..=P
School was aite..got dang alot of hw..
Tuesday..Hmms..studied weirdly..ALOT..
hahaha...No idea why man..Suddenly i started..
Having this Oh-So-Determine feeling..
And studied till like 1am? yesh i know..
It's not good to do tht..but i couldn't stop!
haha..So yehh..slept late..
Felt superbly tired on Wednesday..hahax...
And on Wednesday..I like slacked quite alot..
At home..Coz i uh..took a break from studying for tht night..
Kakakaka...And on Thursday..which was a Hol!!!
Mel started work at Harris..And i..hehex..
Started watching that show Zi Yang Lent me..=P
Not bad...but some parts quite lame..=/ haha..
It's about dancing..yeah..

And sides that..I on9-ed yesterday..and..and! I was totally glad that i came on9-ed cause..I got to webcam with Daniel thats like Allllll the way in Russia! Wheee~! miss him tonx! and he like made my day lerh!!! Before he left for Russia..I gave him a heart-shaped made out of straw,a key chain,and a piece of the church bulletine that i tore to write a note for him..hahaha...He was like chtting..suddenly he said..Hey..Wait a minute..then he went off to get something..suddenly he showed me all those stuffs..i was like..over there..DANIEELL!!! U STILL HAVE THE STUFFS I GAVE UU!!! EVEN THAT PIECE OF BULLETINE!!! and was so so so HIGH man..hahaha..HYPER WEI!! then haha..He started to show me some food that they have in Russia..Quite weird really..here's a pic..



LOL..yes..weird..hahaha..he showed me some other stuffs..but din really cared to take a shot though..haha..=P Sides that..I made him show me his whole room..hahaha..I was just thinking of sumthing like turn his laptop one whole round and thats it..but then he went part by part and told me wht was there...and all in detail..i was like..=D!! haha..and the best thing was that..he brought his laptop to his window..and showed me the scenery there! I WAS LIKE GOSH...IT's JUST SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! really was!!!! hahaha...there was snow like everywhere..hmm..so he says it's been snowing heavily for days..haha...That was just awesome..=D! thanks for the great conversation Dan! Miss u lots..Anyways to sum up the whole thing..It made my day..=) thanks!

TODAY..was the Under 18 girls netball competition..My school is the host for it..so yeah..many schools came to my school today..for teh competition..hmmx..i practically didn't learn the whole day for most of my teachers were occupied with the competition..so yeahs..Well thats all for now! Take cares ppl! Got a test coming up on monday..So must study!!! haha..Ta~!

No comments:

Post a Comment