Thursday, February 08, 2007

FuuuYoooH!!

Hey..Lots been Happening..Haha..
Weird stuffs..xD...Anyhow...
Like..Got Some Results already..
HAPPY WIT EM!!! except sejarah though..
No A..=/ Nvm..I shall work harder! wahahha!
So far everything got A except for Sejarah..
So yesh..Mush work Harder! Yay!
hahahaha...Ceehh..I like so hyper now wey..
It must be the chocolates..Hahahahah...=D!!!!

Besides school! Ahha..Let me tell u a true story..

There's this guy..who have HIV..like HIV as in the sickness..Then he Crazy alrdy..So he like stole a lorry..then he came to my Taman..Then he went to the Factories area..Where my dad works..And took dunno iron rod or sumthing else..whtever it was..and started smashing all the cars there..Then near the factory area is a Police Station. Near the Police Station is one Traffic Light. That Crazy Fella stood at the traffic light and started smashing any car that was at the traffic light...I dunno he use lorry or wht to smash..whtever...all I know was that he was smashing all the cars that came by..So FINALLY the Police there saw and then they started to chase him..So he drove the lorry sumwhere near my hse area there..then he saw this Indonesian guy..He was sweeping the floor..Because thats his JoB. Then this MAD fella..Drove right and him..And Bang him. That poor Indonesian guy flew over a dunno how many feet wall and fell down there. His brains and head and everything was like a total Gone Case. Smashed,Squished up. Aihs..That poor innocent guy..So anyways..The Police got to catch him and now dunno what happen to him...Hmms...TV3 came here to interview people..

Hehs..My taman is a corrupted place man..
Well..Most of the people here are corrupted..
Blarh..This area is like..Filled with..
Bad People and crimes and all..
A very Black Area..And its famous..
Famous for the wrong reason..Hehs..
Weird things happens around here..
ALOT! lolx..Last month got ppl kena murder
at the CC behind my hse..Now this..
Swtss...Alright..I should go bathe!
Ta~! Hugs! <3 Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment