Wednesday, February 14, 2007

It;'s Valentines!

I just really wanna thank all My darlings
that took the trouble to actually get something
for me for valentines! THANK YOU LOADS!
I LOVE YOU GUYS MORE THAN I CAN SAY!
WORDS ALONE CANT DESCRIBE IT!
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!! =)

Today,was just a simply great day! =)
Filled with the sweetness of u all! hahaha..
It was like..A superbly SWEET day for me..=)
I love u all...i cant stop sayin how much i reli do! =)
Haha..Although it's valentines..It doesn't mean..
That i can run away from my duties..
So stayed back today..to do PC.
Haha..And today..I found out that..
ZI YANG CAN CARRY ME! hahahah!!
I DIN KNOW HE COULD CARRY ME!!!
HE LOOKS SO...THIN! But..He's strong wey!
hahahahah! He could even run while carrying me!
Ok..That was friggin scary alright..hahaha...
And then Ben was like..Ehhh! i can carry you tooo!
HAHAH! So he carried me and started running too!
Like WHAT THE???? HAHAH! But it was nicesh! =D!
Been long since anyone carried me...=)!

Received an sms from *someone* today...It's been an uber long time since i've had contact with him..For some paticular reasons..So he smsed me..and because of my gone case phone..I lost some contacts..actually..come to think of it..he didn't even had my number till Dunggu Sat gave him my number..GRR! Sat..The next time i see u,your so dead k! BISH* so anyways..i was half way replying his sms when suddenly he could not wait and called me. But my phone just couldn't answer the call..i have no idea why...this phone i using abit cacat too..haha..Well..i still would never forget wht he did to me. but..have i forgiven him? i think so..i guess so..aiyarh..whtever...i dun care bout it no more. it has passed. =D!

Oh yes! THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SMSES AND TESTIMONIALS AND CALLS! MAaaaannn! i think i'm gonna become fatt! hahaha..Been eating chocolates non-stop since Monday till today! hahaha...Because already started to receive chocolates from Monday till today..So like..omg!!! The FATTS! xD I love today! =D! though i did not go out..but the experience in school was good enough..=)! My friends..I love every single one of u so so much! I may be going down to KL tmr..or friday...it depends. and be back on wednesday or thursday. D ahhh...And G ahh! DUN SO BAD LAR...Stay in JB for a while more..till i come back! PLEASE!!!!!!! *puppy dog face* xD! Miss u guys like so much la..Then dun pulak when i come back JB u guys ciao..Sobss! Jangan la...It's like u know..So near yet so far! haha..

And D..hahaa..I dun think U'll ever get ur chocolates if i dun see u this cny! =P it'll be like..LOOONG LOONG time b4 u get em! So..MUSH TRY UR BEST! YEah? G! u also ah..Make some effort! =P

ALRIGHT! Have to get back to writting letters! =/
Take cares People! And once again..
My friends..I really LOVE YOU ALL!!! <3!
Happy Valentines Darlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment