Thursday, February 15, 2007

I'm Officially .F.R.U.S.T.R.A.T.E.D.

Okay....Like...I dunno why..
But i felt kinda moody in the morning..=/
So neways..School..What can i say?
My Hw keeps on comin..Like wht lar..
Hari Raya they dun giv a single hw..
CNY they giv friggin so much..
How in the world we wanna celebrate hah?
ERGH! so toot lah....
Anyways...received more chocolates today..
Haha..yes..I know valentines over..
But i still got summore chocolates..=P

After school..i had to stayback because..
I have to attend a meeting with the..
Headmaster and Penolong kanan of my school..
And some teachers..So anyways..
Had lunch with the teachers and Headmaster and PK HEM.
And after that had the meeting for like 1 hour plus..
then it finally ended..how nice..i was jumpin with joy..
LOL. Ok..u may be wondering wht in the world..
Am i having a meeting with the headmaster,pk hem and teachers.
Well..they asked me..about what could they do..
to help out the students and improve the environment..
and whtever stuffs..and becoz..i'm head of the school bookshop,
They asked me how much i wanted from them a year.
As in like allowence...I say..anythings fine with me.
So they decided to give me RM50 this yeaar...
LoL..how nice..=D! not bad..go school also can get money..xD

Okay...Anyways..After the meeting..went out of the Bilik Gerakan. And suddenly alot of students came to me..Ehh..How come u were in the bilik gerakan one? I thought thats only for teachers? And what in the world were u doing in there with the headmaster and PK Hem and other teachers? I was like..explain explain explain..then they were like..But how come ur the only student there? i was like..How i know..they call me go..i go la..So anyways..Today my school had the Acara Sebelum sukan,Before sports Event. So usually..PBSM peeps would be around there doing PC. pertolongan cemas...and today...i was off duty..because i've been staying back since last wednesday till like..today..so anyways..i was off duty. When i was about to go home.. suddenly some guys came running to me and said. "EH! got ppl Pengsan in the Field! I KNOW YOU'RE PBSM AJK,I RMB!" I was like...WHT THE @#$%^&.......................................I'm in my school uniform..Baju kurung..and they can rmb tht i'm a PBSM AJK. Like wat the? so I ran to the Bilik Kesihatan..which is like at the other end of the school..which is totally opposite direction of the field..which is like on the OTHER side of the school..and took out the stretcher..and Started running to the field..And while running there..i saw some PBSM fello AJKs. And i shouted...GET THE FIRST AID! YOU,YOU and YOU! COME TO THE FIELD WITH ME! Ok..i din know why i shouted..maybe i was pissed that i was off duty and the fact that i was in my Baju Kurung..and was running like a crazy person carrying the stretcher..and the Fact that there was NO ONE doing Pertolongan Cemas in the field. And oh Yeah! now i rmb why i was so pissed..coz my Guru Penasihat saw me taking the stretcher and went, "WHY AREN'T THERE ANYONE STANDING BY IN THE FIELD? DO U KNOW THAT THERE ARE ALOT OF PPL WHO GOT INJURED?! " and Blaaaa...Blaaaa and blaaaaaaaaaa........So yes..I was really pissed..FREAKING IRRESPONSIBLE!

So i reached the field and was running across the field..and had to pull up my baju kurung..coz i needed to run. Stupid guys at the field..Shouting "Ey eyy! I see Legs! Her legs damn white wey!" than other guys were like..OMG! She's running in her Baju kurung. Then they started making alot of noise and started woo-ing. Grr..BISH* them then they know..HMMPH! annoying like crazy.. So reached the fella who fainted. Carried him on the stretcher with 3 other ppl all the way to the Bilik kesihatan. Then ran back to the field. another person pengsan. WHAT THE TOOT wey..so friggin tired..and so hard to walk fast in Baju Kurung. So send tht person to the bilik kesihatan. ran back to field. Saw someone drop to the ground. Ran there.."Hey are u ok?" "My leg..*crying* damn pain!" so obviously..he was having cramp..coz of where he pointed and all..so helped him put the cramp oil or whtver thts called..then another person on the other side was calling..PBSM! i was like.....T_T tired.....! ran there...omg..tht fella cut his leg like damn deep..So yes..PPL everywhere was falling here and there..getting hurt here and there right after one another...And i was running in my baju kurung from one side to another..like a crazy person..FINALLY the PBSM ppl who was having Kawad Practice came to help. so the whole sports thing finally finished. but i was still attending to one guy who cut his leg. so was putting medicine and all..so all my Zhe Ching,Da Xiang,Wen Long,Fu Qiang came over..and the other PBSM peeps to. They were like..OMG! Celine..Did u guys see her?! She was so cool! she could do Pertolongan cemas eventhough she was wearing her Uniform! then they all started talking and talking and talking. LOL wht la u all..

I was..Exhausted! and so..I kept back everything in the bilik kesihatan.
Took my bag and my books and walked home with ben.
And how wonderful..On thursdays my bag..
Is extra heavy..Gaaah..Thank god it did not rain.
Coz the sky was friggin dark.
The minute i reached home..it started raining heavily.
So anyways..yeah..This was my day..
LOL. How much more exciting could it get?
Hehs..And yeah..Pn Ashima was like explaining..
PMR stuffs..and all..I can say that..TODAY..
I officially started feeling the stress..
Theres just too many things going on around me.
Too many duties,school work and competitions.
Its kinda driving me crazy..At first i could handle.
But now..More and more things are coming in..
and Its just too much for me to handle anymore..
God Please help me. I need You.

But no matter how much stress i feel..I would always rmb this.
"He is stronger in Me,Then He is In the World"
"I can do all things through Christ who Strengthens me"

Yesh..This two lines keeps me going day by day..
Haha..in school..Teachers do not encourage C.O.U.P.L.E.S.
BUT..They go like..Heyy..Accept Meng Chung lar..
I give u both my blessings! Two of u are just so Matching! Secocok!
Haiyor..How many times must i tell All you teachers..
And ALL u students???! HE IS JUST MY BEST FRIEND.
I only treat him as my best friend lar..
I'm sorry to say this..But i just dun feel the same way..
he feels for me..But i'll always love you as my Best Friend.=)

And to LJC..If you're reading this. This is a msg for U.
I'm sorry..But you are just Bukan Teh Saya.Not my cup of tea.
Alright..I dunno how much clearer can i make this seem to u.
But Seriously..Give it up and move on alright.
Its been 3 years already. MOVE ON MAN...
I hope i get to knock this into your head.
Stop wasting your time ok...
I'm sorry to have to do this...But ur just so stubborn!
Goodness..Plsss for once! Accept things as they are..

To Sat: Your a Dead man brudder! Wait till i see u K! Hmmph!

Ok..I know it's been an awful long blog..
And to those who managed to continue reading up to here.
Haha..Sorry! =P I know i seksa ur eyes till pain edy..haha..
K Lar..Take care ya U all!
ILU! Mwaahs!

No comments:

Post a Comment