Friday, February 16, 2007

IT's F.R.I.D.A.Y!

Wahahahaha! FINALLY! THE HOLIDAY..
HAS BEGUN! Mwhahahahah! Alright..
Today..Started off alright lar..
Anyways i brought a big packet of Chocolate wafers
to school..hahahaha..And it finished in a blink of an eye!
hahaha..Then ok..Today was the Raptai for my sports day.
Which is after chinese new year,28 Feb.
So Half of my class ppl went to Kawad.
Half went to do Pertolongan Cemas.
And another Half went to SPBT.
And some din come.
So when i went up to class..
Haha...there was only Kamariah,Afifah and Me.
The girls that is. The guys banyak la..din count.
So kamariah and afifah went over to the next class.
And the guys from the next class came over to my class.
Wen long,Zhe Ching,Da Xiang,Ping Ping and Fu Qiang
came over to company me! =)! how sweet! Muacks love u guys!
So suddenly i realised that i was the only girl in the class..
With 20 over guys...Every teacher that walked by..
Stared in curiousity...LOL. Whtevers..haha..
Whee~! Wen Long gave me Sweets! wahaha!
Just the thing i needed to booost my energy..=P

Okay..sides that..tried to finish most of my HW. but..i din manage too..BECAUSE...After recess...We came back to class..and on my table was stacks of papers,exercises to do. Sejarah,Siviks and BM. WHAT THE TOOT LAR!!!!!! I WANNA HOLLI U KNOW! ISH! mood spoiler! HMMPH! So i handed out all the papers..felt so obliged. HmmpH! After that Ms.Ong called me to the Computer Lab. Went there..and then she asked me to type out the Debate speech. I was like....haiyaarrr...Had to be there from tht time till school finishes. So i went back up to take my bags and all.

When i entered the class..I saw...I saw...CHOCOLATES,SWEETS and KEYCHAINS nicely wraped in a nicesh plastic with ribbons on it. and a small msg on it.It was from a guy from EC.

"To: Celine
All the best in your PMR.Happy Valentines!
Love, Jason."

I was like..=D!!! Thank You Jason. Really thoughtful of you. =) I wonder how it got to my school. anyways..everyone was like asking whose tht from? and etc. Haha..ur suprise made me smile. haha...thx yeah.

So went back to the Com Lab.
Started typing and typing.
Then bell rang. Rushed out.
LoL. and then looked for some fwends.
Wished them and started walking home.
Then came back..Got 6 miss calls from 3 ppl.
Meng chung asked me to go Tebrau City now.
I was like...i going KL lar....hmms..too bad larh..
Next time yeahs?

Okaysh..I got alot of Hw..
but i don't feel like touching it now.
So yeah..i'll c how it goes.
Maybe can do after i come back from KL on Wednesday.
I hope. Haha..=P
Wen Long! Da Xiang! Ching! Ping!
I dun care arr..after i get back from KL..
We all must go out together yeah! MUST! haha..
Alright..gotta start packing...thats all for today!
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR MY LOVELY BLOG READERS!
Do take care and have a safe journey to whoever tht would be travelling!
God Bless! Hugs! Mwaahs! Love Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment