Sunday, February 25, 2007

*Smiles*

Ello. On saturday went visiting! =D!
So we basically walked around the whole of Taman DC.
LoL..first went to Yang's hse..With sue mei and su ying..
Then went to Jian Mings hse..Then weng chong,grace..
Yan Bin,Su Ying,Xiu Ling,Ruskim,Mei Jin and lastly..
Went to Sue Mei's hse. Yeah..so walked to each hse...
Lawl...Tiring lar..but it was fun coz i was with my Beloveds! =D!

TODAY! Church..Hmm..
Then after church had the childrens program.
So yeah.....i had to play the key board and sing...
Coz Mel wasnt around..And...Andrea..
Was supposed to do P&W..
But she din turn up.Dang. I'm gettin pissed with..
PpL who dun inform you earlier..and last minute.
Give so much Maa Faan to other ppl..Like..
Wheres the resposibilty? Blergh.
So neways..Bryan bought me Toblerone! =D!
Thank You Bryan..=)!

Anyways...P&W din go that well..=/
Me and Ben played the same key..when suddenly..
Uncle Ben sang on a different key..And i was like.."........"
Okay..Now i'm like very tired lar..Haih...
HW..LOTS to be done..T_T

Just wanna say..Beng,Jef Fri,Bryan and D..
really really love u guys larh..
THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!
For simply just being there 4 me. =)

********************************************************
He told me..
"Let me know your thoughts..So dat i can understand whats going on in your mind..If you have any objection,please do tell me."

So I told him what I thought..I let him know how i feel.And that i couldn't handle it.
But he gets angry.

I think to myself..
"Whats the use of even saying anything?"

********************************************************
He told me..

That he wanted to be a care free person in school..But he couldn't. Because of his high rank in school. And that he needed to be firm in his words and needed to give a good impression to other students so that they would respect him or rather be afraid of him.

He told me..

His senior told him that with his rank. He must be in-human. and can't have pity or give in. He must not have any feelings at all. so that he could carry out his Duty with full resposibilty without giving pity to any1 even if they were his friends.

He told me..

That went he saw "us" in school he wish he could join in the fun. And be just like us and do whtever we wanted..anytime we wanted. But he just can't. Because of his rank and duty.

He told me..

Whtever he said infront of "us" was all just a lie. And was just for show. Because he needed to giv all of "us" who are in school..An impression,that he was STRONG and nvr FEARFUL.

I Told him..

I knew everything u said in school was just for show. I could see through. Even b4 u told me. I already knew..

I think to myself. He is as Human as I am. He shouldn't be restricted to have fun and do what he wants and feel what he want and say what he want just because of his RANK and DUTY. Yes. U must carry out your duty well. BUT..wheres your duty to your OWNSELF in the first place? U cant do anything well if you do not treat yourself well. Please..don't do this to yourself..because if you continue..your heart would automatically turn to cold..hard..rock.
I Love You. Yes I Love You as a friend. Thats why..I'm saying this to you,because i Care. You can carry out your duty well even if you don't Stone ur feelings. U may even carry out your duty even BETTER if you feel as a normal human and dun restrict ur feelings. Hey,I Love you. ME! yes..I love you..Ur not alone aite! Hugs! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment