Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Aye...

Haaa...Now listening to the CD Zhe Ching gave me..Awww sweet~! At first i wanted to lend it..to listen to some songs..But instead of lending it to me..He gave it to me! Thanks Loads Ching!! =)! Appreaciate it! haha...Aites...PMR has started! Bwahahaha! 3rd day already! Heh..Guess what? My stewpit school gave all the classes a one week holiday except for the 1st,2nd and 3rd class...Dang...Anyways..Kinda bored out.Coz alot of teachers are away..And like everywhere have to be quiet..And i gotta keep the class quiet..or else i'll get it from the teachers...Gaaaah! Then..Like on the 1st day..Heh..Already got some ppl tried to cheat in PMR...so Daring eh?
Like this guy...He brought in small notes into the exam hall...And u know..he tot they were small...So he wouldn't be caught...HAH! WRONG GUESSING BRUDDER! When the HEAD of the teachers who are watching the PMR student walked pass...the notes fell..Right infront of the guys feet..HAH...What a coincidence eh? heh..Poor guy...Sides that..The others..After the exam..They go to the toilet..And burn up all the notes..Righty...THEREFORE CHILDREN! hahahahahhaa....Dun copy..Not good u know..hahahaha..xD! Bleeeh! Sum how u will just get caught..xD! Oh Yesh! So sweet of Jian Ming to offer to help me out in studies after his PMR...Thank Euuus! Appreciate it!
Wah wah wah..So fast u know..And like..2 more days and PMR's over! hahahaa...Fast...Hmms...And next weeks alrdy my bday....So fasttttt! It was like one month ago when my friend asked me wht i wanted for my bday...And its like next week alrdy...CEPAT!!! hahahahahaha...Then Me Exams date changed to 30 October..But still..Its like so late only start..Haihs...I do realise something..A fact..When u know..your like okay...Normal..Then the ppl around you keeps asking you..this question.."Are you okay?" U answer them a few times..yes i'm okay..but they just keep asking over and over untill u ask yourself..Am i okay? And then u start to get affected and feel down,depressed and all..But when u think about the whole thing..your actually Okay! But u just feel down! U dunno why...Theres no reason for it...Thats why...I say this...What people say..can really affect the way u feel...Hahaha...So be careful there...
OoooH Yeaaah! Mwahahaha! So Happish! coz like I can see improvement in my breakdancing! WoooooT~! hahahahhaa...It's nice to like know u ARE improving and going somewhere..Because if there isn't..what the point on practicing everyday? hahahaha...So yeps..I do know there IS actually SOMETHING coming out from my *Rajin-ness!* hahahahaha...=P Bluek! My studies...Ahmmm....My Maths...maths Maths Maths....It can really give u a headache...Especially when your teacher's knowledge is almost the same as yours...=.= rights.....So did some catching up today...coz theres totally nth for me to do in school..So just brought some books to practice on my maths...Hmm...Other thingy..SEJARAH! aiks..Gotta do more remembering...Bleehhh....I really hope to get better results lar in the final year examination..
Oh Yesh...I've learnt...To appreciate the Every LiTtle or Slightest things people do for me in life...Like example..Sending me songs...Or finding out some stuffs for me..or just simply even taking the effort to say Hi...or Ask me how I am...It may be just a small thing..But hey..It does mean sumthing...And i do appreciate...So just wanna say Loadsa THank Euu's Too Most of all Sue Mei! My bestie...She's been like sending me songs and has been like doing alot of stuffs for me and all...I really love her LoaDs! U know...She like take up her precious time to go dwnload Songs for me..And online just to send me songs and all..She'ss been doing that for few years already! Muacks! Love uuuuu! I also wanna thank Beng Girl for all the songs you've sent me..TQ!!! For being there...For being APPLE! hahaha..CALVIN! Thank you tooooo for all the songs you've help me dwnloaded..especially all that TECHNO'ssssss...Boy u've really influenced me into techno ok..hahahaha...I din reli liked it that much b4..xD! And thanks 4 caring..=) Thanks for being there for me...And the Support u gave me though no one did at that time..hahahaha...
I WANNA JUST THANK ALLL MY FRIENDS FOR JUST BEING THERE FOR ME...OR EVEN JUST SIMPLY BEING my Friend...I Love Y'all! Thank Eus! Huggiexxx!
-Celine-

No comments:

Post a Comment