Friday, October 20, 2006

ParTae BaBeh!

Alrite Man! Hahaha..its been a crazy crazy week..But Anyways..I can't really fully rmbered wht i did the whole week actually..=P hahahaha..but hey..i wanna thank all those tht gave me prezzie's this week also...Though my bday was last week..But ah wells! THANK YOU! hahahaha...WoooT~! Yesterday was My best Best bestiex BDAY!!!!
After school we straight went to Tebrau City to catch e movie..Hahaha....We watched "John Tucker Must DIE!" xD! That movie is Juz....HILLARIOUS! hahahahahaha..Go watch! It's Nicesh!!! Then after da movie..We finally got a photo Print togetha..Gaah...FINALLY! xD! And after we wasted alot of time doing Who knows wht..We went to this reli reli reli Nicesh,Romantic place for Dinner! Whoo Whoo!
The FOOD....*breathes in* Haaaahhh....RAWKED! hahaha..Then we took loadsa crazy pics! Still waiting for Sue Mei to send em to me! Then i'll up load em and may post tit here if i'm free...hahahaha...I reached back at erh like 10pm? hahahaha...later then i tot i would reach home! hahahahaha....But anyways...Had a great great time yesterday!
And tomorrow....*drum rolls* PARTAE TIME BABEH! WHOO WHOO! I'll be celebrating my Bday togetha with my Elder bro Benson and have e combine partae! WOOT~!!! hahahahaha....So this whole week i've ben cleaning and cleaning and Just Simply...CLEANING! And i soooo Love my room now! Mwahaha! Aites...I should go continue cleaning larh..Tomorrow Already ah! Its finally here...hahahahaha...Time really does flies..*gulps*
OOoo Yeah! Da Holidays Are here!!!!!! WHOO! SO KEWL LAh! hahahaha...But would most probaly be studying the whole week..=( coz the minute i go back to school..it's exam time..Bleehhh...Aites la..


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

-Celine-

No comments:

Post a Comment