Monday, October 09, 2006

As time goes by..

Hmms...It's already Monday..a new week...Well anyways..haven't been coming on9 lately..no idea why..but just haven't..Anyways..School has been fine and all..Cant recall wht happened last week..But anyways..On sat..Was a long day..hahaha..And Sunday..Had choir prac,went to jusco..Me and mel got ourselfs some stuffs...She got some 'ppl' some stuffs too..hahahaha..Then at night...I dunno la wei..My mood...or something wasn't that good la...So though i was kinda tired coz of bz days..still didn't felt like going to sleep early..I was for some reasons feeling..Aiyah...i dunno la...I was just having mood swings...Gaaah...It happens...That shows i'm still human! Whee! heh...rites....bleeh...So i just opened my history book and started studying untill i got scolding from my mom asking me to go sleep..Hmm...
Today...In the morning..Hmm...Was still feeling the same..I dun think i was feeling at all..I din feel anything la..Its the dead kinda feeling..Not happy nor Sad nor Normal..Nth..yeah..Nth...I felt nth..Dunno la yor...Then after i went to class my day turned out quite aite..And it was simply just coz of the presence of my friends..There...Making me laugh and all..hahaha...=) love u guys babeh! lolx...And like...I can't believe...My sejarah teacher made us play musical chairs in the Bilik Sejarah...RIGHT??? SWTS...Music stops,u dun have a seat,Answer he question,correct than u continue,wrong ur out..So i purposely like tried to get out..But i kept answering correct..coz she was asking darn easy questions..so it'll look like i did it on purpose? finally i got out...stupid darn table had like how many staples there? it tore my uniform..So did it tore my other 2 friends uniform..ISH...
The haze in JB is becoming worse..Haze...Toot la the country that made this happen...Always like dat one...Ish...hmm..I realise that..i like to spend time alone in a peaceful situation or place..And i could just spend dunno how many hours like that..For example..Yesterday night..I was just downstairs with the radio and my book..and it felt like nice..Coz my hse is always noisy everywhere..And all..So i actually do Appreciate that kind of time..Or in the morning everytime when i go to school..i would just go sit on the astaka..feel the breeze..and just let my thoughts run through..Yeah Dan..ur right..I'm a person who does alot of thinking..Heh..I could just sit there for hours..Without saying a word..Hmms...Also realise that i'm not easily affected by the things around me..And that if i wanna do sumthing..Nth can stop me..If i set my mind on doing that..It will be done..And its kinda difficult for ppl to change my mind set..Hmms..And if i choose to stay away from particular stuffs..or rather like give my ownself restrictions to stuff..I can do it..i can control..hahaha...LoLx..And i do rmb that in some part of me..If i tell myself to stop feeling whatever i'm feeling..I can just change...If i wanted to..IF i wanted too...
Ooo yeah...Heh..Finally my headstand is not so cacated alrdy..And my freeze also..Wheee~! hahaha..Took some pics on Saturday..Heh...This is weird...At first daddy was kinda agaisnt it and all..But when he saw the pictures..He told my mom..."Nice ya that pic?" *that was a pic of me doing a headstand..* i was like..Did he actually just said that? hehs..Weird..how ppl can change so fast..I still feel a lil *NtH* feeling..gaaah...I feel a lil dead..Aihs..No idea...Tomorrow goin to Sue Mei's hse after school and than would be going to a friends hse for PBSM meeting tomorrow..hmm..i wonder why they called us to go..Weirds...we're not even AJK's yet..till next year that is...Hmm...*thinks*...
I guess this whole month i would be rather broke..heh..Coz would be going out alot i guess...My bday got some ppl wanna go out...Then next week me bestie's bday..go out again..$$$$$$$! Ahhhh! lol...okay la...type to much alrdy la me...Take cares!
Oooo yeah....Breaking Benjamin- Diary of Jane...So nice....=)!
-Celine-

No comments:

Post a Comment