Thursday, October 12, 2006

THANK YOU!!!!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCHSS!
Man! Yesterday..I mean this morning was just so So NICE okay! Aww man..I'm touched...Sniffx! This morning at 12am..I received special calls from special ppl! Thank you so muchs!!!! First one who called was Beng...=)!!!!! Smarty Pants! hahaha..She called b4 12 because she knew that other ppl would be calling me too! hahahaha...Thank You so much for that phone call! I REALLY APRECIATE IT!!! MUACKSSS! Then after the call between me and beng ended..Calvin called right after! hahahahahha! THANK YOU TOOO! Really really APRECIATE it lerhs!!! Sniffx! And the minute i answered Calvin's call...My sis put her HP to my ears..And there was 2 sweet guys singing there..A bday song for me! THANK YOU!!! hahahaha...So i like din know wht to do!!! 2 phones at my ears at the same time! hahahah!
Then the smses! *touched!* there were actually ppl who stayed up untill 12am just to send me a sms! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Really means alot to me...=)!!!!
So my phone yes was really bz...Therefore...I slept only at 1am...Hahah! Woke up this morning...Went to School...First person to wish me in school was Grace! Hahah! Oh yes!!! THANK YOU ALL FOR THE PREZZIE's!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank You Loads! Especially That BIG TEDDY BEAR!!!! I HEART IT SO MUCHS!!! THANK YOU!!! SUE MEI! Thanks for that bear Album!!!!! I can't stop saying how much i really apreciate it ALL! So So happy!!!! Especially this years birthday...=) Then ALSO for all those who wished me! IT DOES MEAN SOMETHING TO ME TOOO!!!!
During moral..i went back to my class to get something..And all my Malay friends were there..And they actually Remebered my Birthday!! After recess when i went in the class...THE WHOLE CLASS STARTED SINGING FOR ME! Awwwww! *Can't stop smiling!* THANK YOU THANK YOU! When i went into the Teachers room to get something...The Teachers sang a bday song for me tooo!!!!!!!!! THEY REMEMBERED! I CANT BELIEVE THIS!!!! @_@!!!!!!! Even ppl who i din really know wished me...And i apreciate it tooo! When i reached home...Daddy was playing a birthday song on the keyboard! WAAAAA!!!!!!!! DADDY ON THE KEYBOARD WOR!!! *TOUCHED TOUCHED!*
THANK YOU for all the Testimonials TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just really wanna say how blessed i am by all of you this year and that U guys really touched me...=)! Sniffx! I LOVE YOU ALL LOADS!!! Once again...THANK YOU!!!!
-Celine-
*The most blessed person Coz of her Friends And Family*

No comments:

Post a Comment