Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Rain Drops Are Fallin On ma Head~

Hmms..Day 2 of Hols din go as good...Unfortunately...Bleeeh...Well anyways yesterday..Woke up kinda late..10am..Tht considered late? Anyways...On9-ed a while and Started studying..Hurramph...FINALS next week..Wht to do..And i do realise that my book is with Khoo...Great...She's somewhere in Muar or sumthing..gaaah...Half way studying..Daddy ask me to help him do some stuffs that took up my whole day..So din get to fully study..Well..One whole day..Gone..Just like that..Daniel wanted to come by..But told him not too..Although i would have liked him coming over..And spend time with him coz His leaving for Russia on Sat..But dad wanted to rest and din want anyone coming over...Haihs..Sorry ler Dan...Slept with kinda no mood feeling yesterday..
Today...Hmms...Woke up at 10am AGAIn...Ruitine or sumthing ah? hehs..Wen Long asked me whether i wanted to go to City Square with him,Zhe Ching and Fu qiang..Asked daddy..He allowed me too..But din ended up going just coz mom wouldn't allow me to...ARGH! WHY ALWAYS LIKE DIS ONE...If MoM allows..Dad doesn't...When dad allows...Mom Doesn't...SO TOOT man...Gaaaah!!!!!! I was so so so FRUST just now k...No mood to do anything...Off the computer..Went to my room and just get some comfort by all my teddy's by huggin em..Was in my room for dunno how long...Just in quietness...Huggin my teddy bears..Sis came in...Din say anything but she was checkin whether i was cryin or sumthing coz she dun always see me in my room doing nth..But she din know i was like so frust lah..Bleeh...I wasn't cryin or anything k..Small thing only..Waste tears for wht...Not tht kinda person tht cries over every lil thing...Was just kinda frust..Grr..
Then after a while i almost fell asleep..Till daddy came in to let me try sumthing..He was Sewing something..Dunno lah whts tht...Then after a while mom came in and was like asking.."wht u doing?" AIYOR EH! JUST lying down on my bed..Alone in the room means got sumthing wrong with me meh? I just needed to be alone for a while..Is that a crime.....Now tht my rooms so clean i so love to hang arnd in my room..But everytime i'm in my room alone..Theres always ppl coming in and like thinkin in their head.."is she alrite?" YES I'M ALRIGHT! THERES NTH WRONG WITH ME...I love my room..I love the quietness in there..I love the atmosphere there...sheesh...
Din have the mood of studying lah today...Even if i did study i know nth would be going into my head..I'll just be tiring my eyes and wasting time...So its better wasting time relaxing then tht..=P...Anyways My lil bro has just brighten up my day..=) gonna go for a movie with him now..Me and Him again..=) Alone! And i do really cherish and love every chance i get to go out with him..ALONE..because he's the youngest and everytime he wanted to go out..My mom would be there with him or sumthing..So time alone with him is precious..hahaa...I love u Bb! Muacks!
-Celine-

No comments:

Post a Comment