Sunday, October 22, 2006

I feel so loved!!! Sniffx!

Wow....Saturday was just so so Amazing!!!! But! before saturday which was on Friday..Woke up morning untill 8pm was cleaning and cleaning the whole day!!!!! hahahaha...And i went to sleep at like 11pm...but i woke up at 1am..because there were alot of mosquitos! but i din wake up coz they were biting me..But because my sister and mom was still awake..therefore they kept whacking me..All over..because of the mosquitos..So there was once where MEL slam my back really hard...I woke..gaaah...Couldn't go back to sleep alrdy..Haihs..So i went down and started preparing some stuffs..Until 3am..then only i could go back to sleep..Then me woke up at 7am+...So early..AHhhH! Dunno why also...Bleeeh...
So i went down..And started writing all the Punishments for the games and all...Then did some touch ups to the hse...And not long after...Kim,Sebastian,Karyn and Chee Yen came...Hahahaha....Whee~! Get to see Kim again!! My dear dear god sis!! After so looong! hahahaha...Then Sebastian! My god bro! Well..this is the first Proper meeting we've had...After tht jusco incident..xD! Karyn met b4 de! and Chee yen...Actually dun reli know her..=P hahahahaha....Then The 2 sisters..Kim and Karyn decided to do something to my hair and all..So yeps went to my room..Not long after that My bestie came with her cutie sis and Su Ying! Awwww!!!! Sue mei was wearing the prezzie i gave her for her Bday! How sweet! =)! And her cutie lil sis brought Chocolates and MarshMellows! =)!!!!! How cute! hahahahaha....
Then more and more ppl started coming!!!! And the partae began!! I'm glad everyone enjoyed the food! And after that we had gamesss!!! OH MY GOSH!!!! At first i asked eeveryone to come inside the hse..to play the game..BUT there were toooo MANY PEOPLE! So i asked them to go out...instead...Gaaah....U KNOW WHAT? I expected only 20+ ppl but less than 30...But ended up 40+ ppl came!!!!!!!!! AHHHH! not enough chairs! so had to take out some from the store room and wipe wipe wipe!!! THANKS Jackson,Benjamin and Zang Will for helping!!! =)! Mwaahs! I was so like...*dunno wht to do* situation! hahahaha...I'm glad everyone enjoyed the game lah..hahaha..i prepared it last minute though..=P but it occupied the party la..So shocked..one game...ONE game can occupy the whole party..HAHA! And wow..i din noe some of me friends were THAT that Sporting! xD!
After games we cut the cake! whoo Whoo!! Hahaha...Served everyone..And because more ppl than i expected came..(Even some ppl who i did not invite came..=S) I ate only the crums that were left...But it was okay..hahahahaha...Whats important is that the guest get to eat..hahahaha..Then Heh...Something that cannot elak one la...My bro benson came and smash cream on my face..GRR! so i smash back his faced...hahaha..Took a pic but i wiped off most of it alrdy...Hehehehe...After that I opened me presents! WHOOO! SO HAPPY MAN! I GOT LIKE 5 TEDDY BEARS! *SO CUTE!!* I got A real REAL nice B.U.M WALLET! (really needed one!) I got the Adidas Wrist Band i wanted! I got a watch!!!! (needed it too!) i got Bags!!! ( SO SO needed em!) And loads of other Nicesh stuffs! Man..I'm so so so happy lah...hahahahaha...The last ppl to go back were some of me good friends! hahaha..Went back kinda late..xD!
I do realise something..i was so busy that i did not take a group picture this year...=( haihs...Din get to take much pictures this year lah..Sobbs! but at least got take some larh...And i feel kinda bad coz i din get to layan some ppl that much...Coz of running up and down...So sorrry lerhs...I wanna say THANK YOU LOADS to those who came! Some of em lived like FAR! But they still came! Some Were busy on that day..But made time to come..=) Thank y'all so muchiexxx! THANK YOU MUMMY! DADDY! JIE! BB! AND BENSON! for helpin make this party happen! Without u,My family..this wouldn't have been a sucess...=) I LOVE YOUU!!!!
Well...this week holidays...Would most probaly be studying because of my FINALS next week..Bleeeh..Exam so late..Gaaah....AND NOW!!!! FOR SOME PICTURES!!!!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well Thats All For Now! 12am alrdy..gaah..doing this entry for how many hours alrdy...hahahaha..Aites! *Oooh yeah..As u can c..Those pics of me prezzie..=P those are the ones i reli reli like..Apart from the others..hahaha..*

-Celine-


No comments:

Post a Comment