Friday, October 13, 2006

*Sneezes!*

Aye! Yesterday was a great day...Gosh! at like 11.30pm+ still gettin calls...hahahaha...I truly am Blessed..=)! Thank You once again! Then slept pretty late yesterday...like at erh...12am+ larh...So woke up...TIRED!!!!!!! AHHHHH! Went to school and erk..Ooooo yeah...i mentioned abt some trainee teachers coming to my school b4 ya? Well they are uni students on asingment..which is to teach for 3 months at the school they are placed in..Well there were 3 of em..Only two of them taught me..Which is my Maths and P.E teacher..So today had P.E aka PJ...So Actually only suppose to have PJ for 2 periods...But this would be her last time teaching here...My maths and PJ teacher would be going back to their Uni's today..They left alrdy...
Anyways we had PJ for 4 periods!! SO LONG! TIRING WEI! coz my PJ teacher requested to PJ with us longer...She went to ask the other teacher which was suppose to be BM to let us PJ longer...hahahaha....So PJ untill Recesss...waaah! Tiring tiring...Anyways gonna miss them both! though they're not as good in teaching but they are good at heart...=) So when they were leaving my Maths & PJ teacher hugged me and gave me a kiss?! O.o???! hahahahhahaa...Nice ppl larh both of them...And wow...Just received an sms from my maths teacher..Wokays? hahaha...Anyways....I felt kinda weird in school today coz of some particular reasons..=/
Came back...On9 a while and like...Started cleaning my room from 3pm untill 8pm! ARHHH! LEG SO PAIN OKAY! Standing whole day...Din sit...And like threw away alot of Junk....Heh....Anyways the result of me hardwork was nicesh! My room looks more tidy and erh less compressed with things? and junks? LOL...But during the process of da "cleaning"...I couldn't stop sneezing...Gaah...And now i'm down with flu...Greaaat....Anyways before i started cleaning my room i felt cold...Din know why...And now i have flu..Bleehhh....So tired...And gotta wake up early tomorrow...So....Hmms...Ciao!
-Celine-

No comments:

Post a Comment