Friday, October 27, 2006

On The Edge...

Ish...K Lah..Anyways,Went out for a movie with bro that day..Watched Stormbreaker..Not bad...kinda like Spy stuff and gettin revenge and all..Then on Wednesday..Study...Study and Study till 1am Plus...Yesterday was the same larh..Study,study study...
Then at Night my lil Bro fell sick..And EVERYONE is blaming me...I can't stand this anymore...Since My bro started practicing breakdance with me...Every single thing tht he does wrong or either he falls sick or whtever..I always get blamed..When its totally not my Fault...LIKE... OY! BLAME ME FOR WHT MAN....I din even do anything...I guess most probaly he fell sick was because he ate MILO..Yes...he ATE milo...Ur suppose to DRINK Milo...And he's sickness started with a stomachache...ISNT THAT SO OBVIOUS....They're saying he's sick coz of Breakdancing...And they said I...ME...CELINE YAP KAH MAY....asked my lil bro to diet....WHERE GOT MAN...HE is the one who wanted to go on a diet...I DID NOT SAY A SINGLE WORD..JUZ coz he think he is like becomin super chubby therefore he decided to go on a diet...Which i told him not to..But EVERYONE is thinking that I ASKED him too...EXCUSE ME PPL...Dun simply accuse if you don't know...FIND OUT FIRST than only accuse...@#$% Argh...I feel so like exploading...Its been so long...I've been taking all the blames..Though i dun deserve it...I've been just keepin it all in..And try not to say anything...BUT THIS IS THE LAST STRAW! I can't take this anymore...I'm alrdy on the Edge...And i'm About to EXPLOAD...
I have to take all the Blame for wht he chose to do...For all the choices he made...Even that day going out for a movie...I got scolded..Mom was like saying...Whts on ur mind? goin to the movies when there are so many ppl at the mall..LIKE HELLO? HE INVITED ME TO GO...I din suggest a single Thing...Darn it ...I even got scolded just because he spelt water on the sofa...IMAGine that...Wht was the excuse i kena scold? She said That he is to exhausted from the breakdancing thats why he spelt the water...GREAT...can u believe this..?! SO UNBELIEVABLE! IT SO DOENST MAKE ANY SENSE....AT ALLL! Gaaaaah!!!!!! I was so Frustrated that i din feel like sleeping and studied untill 2am..I know its crazy..I just needed that quietness for a while...Everyone was sleeping..therefore..There was pEACE...And i so treasured it..
But then again..If i think Back..Jesus went through the same thing..But he did not say a word..All the critic...and all the blames...When he did nothing but good...And he died on the cross to take away all OUR sins....not HIS...But ours...How FAIR is that? ITS NOT! ITS NOT ONE SINGLE BIT FAIR...Haihs...i guess i should learn from tht and just shut my mouth and just receive all that Sense-less blames ...All that blames which i do not deserve...It will be so hard...Haih..I need u Lord...Help me...Give me the patience...And just help me to not expload whenever i'm about too...
Hmms...Thank God for Blogs...And stress reliever place...A place to rant abt all the frustrations and just get it all out...Feel so much better now....If i din blog like now...Most probaly i would be down stairs exploading and letting it all out..AND FYI...when i expload i do NOT CRY...I dun cry easily okay...I'll just tell them thats they've crossed the line and all...But i will not do that...I'll just...Shut...And...Cool myself down with music or whtever...
Anyways today is the last day of the hol....Sadly..Tomorrow would be the Choir Competition...I hope everything goes well...On sunday would be Childrens Sunday...And Monday..In the morning there would be prize giving ceremony..And after that..My FINALS would be starting...GREAATT...I can pull through....I guesss....I think....I HOPE...huraamph...And after that the HOLS would be starting...Cant wait for that..And would be going back to KL...And then PS CONFERENCE! heh...Look at me...Thinkin bout Hols when it just ended...And when my finals are just about to start...Bleeeh....Nett just told me that she would be back in Dec...So she wants to do a lyrical Dance together with me...Nice song..Your eyes is On the Sparrow..But its a Jazzy version...Nice..And Nett wants a break from choreographing dances so I'll be choreographing the Hip Hop routine..Hmms...Hope it goes well...I hope..I can finish choreographing it in time..So i won't have worries later on...
-Celine-

No comments:

Post a Comment