Thursday, September 28, 2006

Waaa Waaa..

Wows..It's erm..thursday already..Okays..Anyways my week has been fine..I guess? Tuesday was..Ok..I guess? I cant really recall..heh...Wednesday Was Kaw Meng Chung's Bday! One of my bestie..Anyways..Happy Belated Bday yeahs? Huh..Had a terrible stomache on that day too..Ouches..
Today..RIGHT...a very 'KEWL' day..School was fine lar..It's just that after school i had to attend this meeting..At first..I thought it was just us and the teachers..But suddenly it turned out to be a meeting where The Head Master and the PK HEM too were involved in..Omg.....I could almost fall Asleep La! Sit there for dunno like how many hours..Yes yes..Its a privillage to have meeting in the Bilik Gerakan..Nice place..But dang was the meeting long..Gaah...And there were only 5 students there...Me & Sue Mei for the lower Sec and 3 other ppl for the higher forms..Uhh..There were only 5 of us because we are the so called holds the highest position? AJK tertinggi another words..
But it was overall ok la..Quite cool in a way tht i actually got to suggest a few changes and the Head Master and the PK HEM had to take my suggestions..xD! it's like..Ordering to do this and change that..ETC...So tht part was kinda pleasing..=P Yes lar..I know Lar...Great power is great responsibility..So yes i'm NOT menyalah guna-ing it kays..I'm simply..Doing what i should..Blehhh! Got back..Real real tired..after tht so "make me wanna sleep" meeting..And daddy gave me this real real loong loong and alot of pages thing to read..It was his idea about the Childrens Ministry in my church..Gaaah..I had to read the pages one by one..And the fonts were super super small..And like..coz of tht..I saw also was at first lazy to read la..But i did anyways..And it was not bad la..Its just the FONT..make me wanna sleep only..so tiny..Give me this lazy feeling..hahahaha...
Hmms..Dance..Next week..Would be teaching a group of ppl a dance..Coz they requested it..So hmms...Then next weeks already PMR..Wow..Thats fast..Okays lah..I have nothing much to say..Take cares! Adios!
And....
All the Best to All You PMR candidates out there!!!
Do your Best! And believe In yourself! And you Sure can do it! Just do your best! Thats all Thats Matters! =) No Matter What results u will get..As long as u know u DID your BEST!
-Celine-

No comments:

Post a Comment