Friday, September 22, 2006

SwoooSh!

Wow..In a blink..Another week has passed..Well well well..My week? There was ups,downs,normal..There was everything! heh..Ended with a simply *HIGH* mood..xD! Anyways..Tuesday..Sue mei Brought StrawBerries! Yum Yum! or was it on Monday? Anywaysss! My folio's down! Whee! hehs...Yesh...I'm Happy that my headstand is improving day by day..hahaha..U know wht...I really just came to realise this..Practice wouldn't be as easy if weren't for GOD and yes my bro..I'm sooo Happy that my younger bro Benroy is also interested in Breakdancing! Sumtimes i would juz be u know..Lazy to practice..coz of a very tiring day..He would be like..Wei...6pm alrdy! Time for prac! Get ur Butt Here and Start Warm UP! hahahaha..He's really very Semangated! So am i..But ppl tend to slack..But juz coz i have sum1 with me..That doesn't happen...hahaha...And i thannk god for him! Muacks! love u BB! hahaha...I do realise that if it weren't for him..I wouldn't have gone as far as i have gone rite now..We prac like totally EVERYDAY! hahahaha..Except on Sats and Suns juz coz i'm not arnd! hahaha...
Well...I guess my parents have gotten used to seeing me and my bro brprac eakdance everyday..Usually last time they would be like..eh becareful ah..And so on..But now..Mom just look and smile than walk away...hahahaha...Had PBSM jamuan on wednesday..then after the jamuan..A few of us went to Chen Siang aka Da Xiang's hse to visit him..Coz he broke his leg..*Playing Basketball* So kelian lar he...then he have to go to the Hospital everday to get 2 injections!!! @_@!!! reli kesian...Heh..Then he gotta drink this yucky thingy..Ueks...
Today ems..ITS FRIDAY! hahaha..Boring la..Just in school..Singing away..Like no ones business...hahahah..Erh..Dunno wht to type lar today..Blank...OH YEAH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL!!! xD! k lah..Tc! Ciaoz!
-Celine-

No comments:

Post a Comment