Saturday, September 02, 2006

Wokays...

AHah....Thursday..Merdeka...'whee'...hmms...Boring boring day...i feel like...Its no more a big thing alrdy..Nobody really does care...In JB tht is..Aiyar...i dunno lar..Anyways it was just a boring day for me...
Friday...Yesterday...1st Sept...At 12am sharp...I went to my bro's room...(benroy,lil bro) Jump on his bed and started hugging him shouting HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! ITS 12AM! 1St SEPTS ALRDY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! WOOT! hahaha...I know...i v bad...go wake him just coz of tht..Then gave him a kiss! MUACKS! hahahahaha...
Woke up for school...erm it was k la..haha..Just tired havin the thought tht today i would have to go to school..On a sat...brother...Anyways..I STILL slept late..Like i always do on fridays! One reason is oso coz daddy bought back a cake...CHOCOLATE cake i may add...Muahahahaha....I was craving for chocolate! WHEEE!!! Then yeps yeps...LiL bro...11 alrdy...Awwws! I know i'm late on day bloggin...HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LIL BRO! aka BaBy! BB! AND BAN HO! hahahahah....And u ask me.."when will u stop callin me baby and bb?" My answer is NVR! xD! I have my reasons..hahaha...
Today...I so din feel like going for i know it would be a total waste of my time..But..Aihs...I alrdy told my other friends i would go..So they oso decided to go..If i dun...they too won't...So went lor...Dead bored lar...No teacher came in..Teacher din care whtever we did..My friend bought potato chips..then after recess..I ponteng duty..dun feel like goin tugas la..Then after recess in class..We took out the chips..then ask teacher...eh teacher u want? teacher was like..dun wan la...u eat lor..then we are like...reli? OKAY! hahaha..Then ate in class and do whteva la...Like i said..teacher din giv a care whtever we did..So like before recess...I just finished all my hw...And studied for a while...Untill Sue Mei came and pull me away from my books and asked me to play chinese chess with her........
So sum of them brought games lar...then like alot of ppl from other classes kept comin into my class..teacher also dun care lor..Then after school...xD! theres this guy...who wants ta know sue mei..So we were like dead bored...so I said..to sue mei..."Eh go intro urself lor..xian lar...wanna see his reaction.." HAHAHHAHA! SHE DID! then he was like shocked at first...She went like...Hey! wads ya name? then he answered...actually we alrdy know..hahahaa..Then when i saw his reaction i kenot tahan lar..Laugh like dunno wad man..Then my bus came..Sue mei left alrdy..I went up my bus..my bus pass the bus stop...i saw him there..Standing at the bus stop..Lookin so happy and like look like fatt mong lidat! hahaha...He had this 'day-dream' look on his face...leanin on the wall..lookin dunno where..the sky or sumthin....xD! LAUGH AGAIN LIKE MAD! Funny lar......
Then reached home..so tired...Went to bathe...makan..then BK came to fetch..Went to Tebrau City..had a discussion abt the mission trip this coming Saturday,9th Sept. Would be going to Banting,Selangor. It's er after the F1 sepang there fyi...Yups...Coming back on Sunday Afternoon...So Sat mornin would be goin...WHEEPEEE! i have excuse not to go to school next sat...Happy Me! hahaha...Aih...Tomorrow sunday...then monday alrdy...back to school...Ish...time flyin to fast..Faster fly to October la! hahahaa...Then November! yays! and December! Christmas! hahahaa...
Anyways...TQ Beng Girl aka ApPLe for da songs! Lurve ya loads! Hugs!
-Celine-

No comments:

Post a Comment