Monday, September 25, 2006

Aiyak Aiyak!

Hmms...Today Monday..Was a holiday for me..And the whole JB..i think? Why ah u ask? because yesterday puasa..And it was a public hol..But Sunday memang holiday..so they ganti it with today lor..Hmms..Anyways on Saturday..And sunday was out the Whole daaay..
Anyways..Today..Hmmms...wht i did? erh..Was Choreographing a dance the whole day..untill legs got like..tons of blisters..Walk like grandma now..=P * I seriously doubted that i could choreograph a dance..wow..I did..lolx! * then 6pm walked out to the shop..To erh do sum stuffs..And then reach home 6.30..Started training breakdance..Got more blisters! xD!!! hmms..And now..Here i am..Aiyak..I forgot to get sum1 a bday present on Sunday..Dang..Now have to firgure ways to get tit..tomorrow back to school...Yada yada yada...
Hmms..Lazy to type lar..K lahs..I ciao la..TiReD!
-Celine-

No comments:

Post a Comment