Thursday, September 07, 2006

LOL????

Wokays..Today was pretty fine..i guess..LoLs..It's Thursday alrdy..Gosh...Thats fast...Well..Haha..For quite a while i have been doin this..and its not erm good...I sleep late one night...Then after i came back from school the next day..I slept in the evening..therefore..i can't sleep at night ..so i slept late again..And so it goes on..And this is erm...not reli a good habbit? hahaa..Dunno laa...So anyways today is Gao Di & Eunice Tan May Hsia's Bday!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS! HUGS!! Ok..yesterday..i couldn't sleep coz i slept in the evening..so...I was just downstairs with my parents..watchin tv...then i went to the refrigerator..open it..took out orange juice and close it back..Suddenly i thought i saw sumthing! but i thought i was just illusing..hahaha..Then i open the refrigerator again..I SAW CHOCOLATES! OMOGOSH! SO HAPPEEEE! Then i was like so high! i shouted WOHOOOOO! my parents was like...Wadd? Then i said...THERES CHOCOLATES IN THE FRIDGE! Then they just laughed..hahahaha.. Then mom was like...U ar....Better dun eat now..later u two high cannot sleep even more...wht lar u...Last to Sleep but First to wake up for school in the morning...xD!
Okayss...This morning woke up tired..coz i obviously slept late...Then went ta school...And was just HIGH! hahahaha...Then i dunno why...Me and Sue Mei just practically Laughed the whole day..Coz of silly stuffs we did and said..hahahaha..U dun wanna know..=P then Suddenly one of my class mate..He told me his bro just started goin for breakdance classes at this dance studio i wanted to go to..Then he told me all the details..bla bla...Hahahaha..I AM really dance crazy right now man..I cant help it...Juz am...Then i just kept talkin bout it..alot..hahaha..Then suddenly 5 of my friends said.."Eh..Man..Ur sooo contages..U've contaged me into wanting to learn also laaa!" hahaha..then they were just like..oh man..i really wanna learn oso lar..Then they were like..come lar..we go learn togetha..Haaa...Sad things is...I made em high bout wantin to learn breakdance..BUT...I'm not allowed to do so...It's sooo fustrating..I juz cant get over it..My Passion is more in dancin compared to musical instruments and all..Sighs...First of all..Dad says its dangerous...wht isnt? secondly..He says it's more for guys...Gurls too can laaa...Thirdly..He just prefers me to Master FULLY the instruments i can play...=.=....Yes i can play the piano,bass,guitar and lil of drums..But i play bits of every..Meanin..i'm not like pro in all lar...I can play lil of every...Hurramph..he wants me to FULLY MASTER it...
Like i said b4...I prefer to dance...I always have..Since young...But i was not given the chance to go learn...Urggh...I'm so gonna let my fuends down..Coz..They wouldn't wanna go learn if i'm not goin..Goshhhh! Feel so bad lar...Aiyor...YES! i DO appreciate my gifts..but..My gift is also Part of DANCING! Not just musical Instruments and singing ler...Sobss...I'm sure he understands that...I'm so SURE he does..But he for sum reasons..Just...Don't wanna let me go...Aihs...Hmmm...In my family..all of em are v interested in musical instruments..My dad supports that like a fulll 100%...Only mee......I prefer...sumthin else...i like...sumthin else...My passion...is in sumthin else..diff from my other sibs...Dancing....Darn...I wan it so badly...Aiks...I know....Everything happens for a reason..yes yes i know...I also noe if theres a will theres a way...Anyways...For me..."No Pain..No Gain.." Hmms...I sound so despo lar now..Aiseh...Hmms..Nvm..No matter wad...I wanna make this goal...I will master breakdancin..No matter wht it takes..Learnin on my own or wadeva...I will...*ceh...so determine...>.<*
Anyways...After school...came back..mom said eunice's mum was comin soon to fetch us to her bday partae..I had no clue bout this..So rush to bathe!!!! was there untill 6 sumthin...Nice cake..Muahaha...Then went to Tebrau City for a while..Got to buy wht i needed..So thts gud..Hmms..I wanna get myself a basketball jersey ...lols...Will go make one for myself when i have the time...confirm will use da number 12! wheepee! hahaha..Theres reasons to tht..Hmms..Tomorrrow friday alrdy..then off to banting or rather selangor....Okays lar...Shouldn't blog too loong oso...Hmms...
-Celine-

No comments:

Post a Comment