Monday, August 07, 2006

*Sunday*Today*I've learnt...*

Wokays! On Sunday woke up for church..Me back-up..Reached church..Careen came late..so Me And Mel were up for back-ups..On sunday the DOULOS mission team came to our church..So sat wif em during service..Nice ppl they are..So they conducted that days service..The childrens choir is alrdy picked out..After tht went to Burger King with the tweeds..(the place we first met..=] ) At 4pm..left for Doulos..had to go there again for the childrens ministry conference..Then reached there..met Daniel Critchlow! He was guarding the stairway..we were late..we werent aloud to go in alrdy actually...But since Daniel knew Me,Mel,Ben..He let us in..After tht i got to see Lisa..And thats it..Aiks...Din get to see Daniel Patterson,Tamara and the rest....Misss Em Loads! Its sad tht i oni saw daniel critchlow for tht spilt sec...Aihs...After tht..went to the 'deserted so called shopping mall' nearby...
Saw really kewl sports cars...Nice..Well..they werent sport cars..they were normal cars modified..Really Neatly i must add..Those cars came out in sum magazine actually..anyways..Went for dinner..But i wasn't hungry..Wow..din eat rice for 2 days straight..Hmms...
This morning........I woke up late..So i missed the bus..I was awoken by my favy song! Cascada-Everytime We Touch! Well..U see..My alarm clock doesnt go ring ring!! It actually ons the radio..and yeahs..Then i woke up..Shoot....Its 6.30am..Which most probally my bus alrdy left..Yikes...Waited for ALL of em to get rdy..Was rdy to go..Guess wht? The Car COULDN'T START!!!! Wad Da???! So benson had to push the car..It reached the main road..it still din start...Pushed further and finally it start! And hey..Me and Mel was at our gate prayin..DUDE! Noe wht? Prayer works! Reached school at 7.28am.....Thats like LATE! din get caught though..Bwaahahaha...Ok..The assembly was like friggin long..but it din reli matter to me..Coz rachel gave me this really interesting book..It actually like awaken me..And let me realise the reality thats happening arnd me..Nice book..I was really caught up in it..B4 i knew it..the assembly was over...
I do Realise that there ARE loadsa temptations arnd me..And..Sum of em at school which is 'bad company' I do realise tht whenever i'm doin sumthing gud..they always go to me and say like.."Eh..Dun need lah..Do for wht?" and etc..And instead pulls me to go do sumthin else...bad..so called 'fun'...I dunno wht i should do..Should i stay away from em to overcome this temptation..or bad habit? Or do i just try not to get influenced?(I'm not implying to anyone..I'm just saying there are..So dun get the wrong idea..And theres no need to go round guessing here and there of who i'm talking abt..) Hmms...Questions questions questions..Choices..And more choices..Wells..Its LIFE..I guess...I oso realise tht..there ARE more to life then just wht is arnd us..Sumtimes sum1 can be so knowledgable..so confident..So wise..But in the end..The slightest thing..the smallest thing..can bring em down so fast..Why is tht so? Is it coz..They do not have any believes in their lifes? or is it coz they think they can do everything alone..A One Mans Show? And tht they dun need anyone by their side? Is it their Ego tht gets em caught up?
Went to class...For the pass week..I've been having this feeling like i was gonna fall sick anytime..And today it just got worse..And wanna plus sumthing worse? My breathing probs came back..I had it when i was young..And it stoped for a while..And here it is back again..So my day in school wasn't tht 'great'.. I wanna make sum promises to myself..So tht i dun go in a direction i'm not sposed to..So tht i can get myself straight..And dun get affected by lil stuffs tht hits me..So tht my faith..Will be strong..And tht i dun get influenced and blindly follow the way of the world ..
Like i'ved mention in my previour entries..My uncle..Whose still kinda young..In his late 20's? He's admitted to the Hospital in KL..He's been hit by Denggi..And it's serious..He's in ICU..The virus has reached his brain..He woke up for a while today..But he couldn't even rmb who my aunt was..His dear sister..who grew up with him..And fell back asleep....And its sad tht i was just starting to get attached to him..Why does a person have to leave you everytime u get close to em? Is it a test? Or is it sumthing to bring us down? I hope he gets well soon..He must! Juz coz...He made a promise to me b4 he left JB..He said tht the next time i go to KL he would go out togetha with me..he made a promise..........He made a promise! Heh..Its jus..Unpredictable..when is the last time ur actually hanging out with a person..the last time ur seeing a person..The last moments u shared with tht person..Everythings unpredictable..Times we get to be with tht person..Its so precious..It really is..So so precious..And we juz dun realise tht..We dun treasure it enough..Untill..Theres no more chance..Till..Its gone...We dun realise how much tht person means to us untill their not there anymore..we dun treasure their company..Or we do..But it's not enough..Always having this thought in mind tht we're gonna see him/her again anytime soon..
In short...We dun treasure wats around us till it's there no more........Life...It can end anytime..anywhere...People..They can leave..Anytime..I've learnt..To totally treasure any moments i get to spend with my family or friends..I do try my best..To leave a person with a happy memory..And not a bitter and angry one..I learn..to Say sorry to a person..Before departing em..Juz incase i dun get to do so..So i have no regrets or guilt..If they ever do leave me..Not leave me as in leaving the world as well..It might be migration to sumwhere else? who knows? I do try to be there..for anyone tht needs me..When they need sum1..Most of all...I've learnt to treasure..A person..My family,My friends..as much as i can...
Hey guys..May i ask your favour to just take sumtime out of your day..To pray for my dear uncle..And let him fufill the promise he made to me..That would mean alot to me..Thanks Y'all!
Take Care! Hugs!
-Celine-

No comments:

Post a Comment