Friday, August 25, 2006

Dedicated to My Dear Girl -BeNg-


**************************************************
The world would be a lonely place
Without the one that puts a smile on your face
So hold me 'til the sun burns out
I won't be lonely when I'm down
I never doubted you at all
The stars collide, will you stand by and watch them fall?
So be with me 'til the sky is clear
And whisper words of comfort right into my ear
Cause I've got you to make me feel stronger
When the days are rough and an hour feels much longer
When I got you
To make me feel better
When the nights are long they'll be easier together
Looking in your eyes
Hoping they won't cry
And even if you do
I'll be there so close to you
Through the night
And you'll be unaware
But if you need me I'll be there
*******************************************************
I Noe I DiD..Mayb Alot.LiL.Bit.NoNe..Meix I'm SoRry! Yes this might be small..But i hate to hurt the ones i love..even by a lil..cause it hurts me to..
Forgive me?
-Celine-

No comments:

Post a Comment