Saturday, August 12, 2006

CARNIVAL DAY~!

Okays...Rite now...I'm soo soo TIRED! MY body is aching..ouches..Morning..Went to school..Then Mel forgot to bring th cd although i reminded her thousand times...argh..Then had to get dad to bring the cd..Then first it was the chinese tradisional dance,Indian dance and Then Zapin...After tht was our turn..we did 2 dances! So tiring wei...Then was free..coz 1pm oni i on duty...So we went into the haunted hse..So lame man..I miss my kl school's haunted hse wei..It Rawks! Went in..guess wht i did instead? Coz i know every ghost there..well almost all..So when and sep with em..Was like..eh yo..sup? haha..Then got this guy..i dunno him..he come and try to scare me by shouting infront my face..xD! I just looked at him..then shouted back at him...AHHHHHHH! Ahhh! Ahhhh! lol! then he was like scared..then he was like..AMMA! then ran away..xD! fun sia! i like to go in to scare em back..Fun..hahaha...I noe rite..I'm like so naughty..Bwahahhaha...
Then just walked arnd..go buy stuff..Mum bought stuff for me! haha..Then walk here and there untill i felt so tired and like wanna fall to the ground alrdy..and time was passing so slowly...then FINALLY 1pm came..then i was selling coconut water..hah...Sit there..no one come! only like 5 ppl bought..So pathetic! so i get all the drinks rdy in the cup..put it on a tray..went out of the stall and go around.." Hello! =D! wanna buy coconut water? =D!" Hahaha..One guy..He looked at me..then said..okok i buy 5 lah...hahahahahaha....then another guy bought 3..YIPPIE! Then went and take summore..go sell again...Suddenly Mel came to me and say..OY! WE DANCING AGAIN! ENCORE! I was like....WAD!!!!!!!! Then put down the drinks..ran to the backstage...And waited...BENSON WENT HOME ALREADY! So had to call him..then he got back to school on time...I was like..Wokay..Lets do dis! go up there..came down..became more exhausted!!! Money finish..aiyaks...So friends belanja-ed mua...WHEEE~! Thank Eu's! hahaha...Then go sell the coconut drink..sell untill FINISH! YAYS! Teacher was like..Waaaaaaaa...SO FAST! hahaha...5 minutes..Kau Tim...All sold! hahaha...
Then was so so friggin tired wei...body so pain now..coz was tired..then had to dance AGAIN...Ahhh...ANyways today was Fun,Exhausting and tiring..hahhaa..Oh yeahs..There was a special performance by this two guys from a dance studio..Heh..after we danced..A guy came to me..And gave me a flyer..then he was like.."Hey..U guys dance really well! Come and Join us lah..Then we can do great performances together!" Heh..I was like thinking in my mind..Aww man..I really want to..But argh..I'm not allowed..sobs sobs..Why?! aih.. hahaha..They danced reli well..The break well to..Hmms...And its near my hse oni! the studio is like few km's from my hse ni...haha...I hope i can...Whee~!
Hmm...Sell finish de..nth else to sell..So go and help my friend sell finish their stuffs..haha..yeah..I know..I nth better else to do..lols...today i oni spent my money on one drink and 1 fries..The rest of the things friend belanja-ed....THANK YOU ALOT GUYS! HUGGIEX! hahaha...I was selling the coconut drink ...Sue mei selling the makanan..Couldn't finish though..hahaha...Aiyah..tht one..can sell during school oso..so no need to finish..hahaha..it's makanan jajan mar..haha...Okays ler..i'm like super tired now..and i wanna go watch the video daddy took of the carnival and the performance! wheepiie! Take cares! Ciao!
-Celine-

No comments:

Post a Comment