Friday, August 18, 2006

HOLLIES!!!

WOHOOO! HOLIDAYS ARE HERE BABEH!!! Haaa..Okays..Din blog b4 tis because i dunno laah..Nowadays i on9 oso like..for a while ony..coz..I dunno lah...I not so addicted to the internet world alrdy ler..I dun on9 the whole day oso can one..Dunno why..Okays..I...can't rmb wht happened the whole week..LoLs...Anyways...Did kerja kayu..Need a few more touch-ups and i'm done..LoL..i rmb one day i stayed back to do my kerja kayu..Then my bas obviously left alrdy..So after i thought i should go home..I went lor..Wht to do..Had to walk..And my project was in my hand..Then suddenly i felt rain drops..I was like....Nooooooo! GOD! DUN LET THIS HAPPEN! and i was holding my project..kena air..Gone..Suddenly MY BUS PASSED BY!!! SO COOL! Right after i said tht..Passed by a bus..My bus..Mwahaha..So the bus stoped then fetch me home..So kewl..Din have to walk home...Haaa...
Yesterday..Ah Hmm...U noe nowadays theres this Pen when u use it to write sumthing..U can't see anything untill u use this light to shine on it..Yeah..My friend wrote like all over my hand..she wrote sumthing that make me go...WAD DA..............! lols...And it cant come out..Must wait for a while then oni it will fade..=.= Sides that..Erm..Alot of teachers not coming in...So slack alot in school..They din come in but left like TONS OF HW for us..wht lah..I Mean..Let us enjoy our "HOLIDAY" lah..Thats why its called holiday wei....Ish....This morning i was like super high k..I oso dunno why...Then Sum1 had to just suck the fun out of me..WHY??! Just let me be lah..Why like to spoil ppl's mood for.. #$%^&*@! toot lah...
IS IT WRONG TO BE HAPPY AND CHEERFUL ALL THE TIME? IS IT A FRIGGIN CRIME? HAH?! HAH?! AND WHAT AFFECT DOES IT HAVE ON YOU? WHY WANNA SUCK THE FUN OUT OF ME FOR?! WHY EVEN WANNA BRING UP DA SUB..TOOT TOOT TOOOT! ISH..................FUN SUCKER..........
Hah...So happy ler today..Found sum1 to go learn breakdancin with me liao! hahaha..Got partner d..Hahaha..Coz one person go learn not fun ni..lolx...Hope to soon..Mwaha...Hmmm..Maybe not going to KL next week ler..Sobbs...Stay at home pulak..Aiyaks....Okays lah..Dun wanna type so long..
-Celine-

No comments:

Post a Comment