Friday, August 11, 2006

IsH...!

Ahmmm...TooT internet connection..I waited like for 2 hours..or more..Then only it came back..why cant it be stable huh?! anyways...Tuesday..Erh..dun rmb..yesterday..Kia Kwee was like super high..Keep Za Dao-ing me...Ish! u ah..lols...Then today i finally talked with hui chee again after a month of not talking..well..nth happened between two of us..it happen between her and my friend and my best friend..yesh this is confusing..anyways..Maybe she tot i hated her or sumthin coz my best friend was involved in this..anyways..I told her i wasnt and now everythings back to normal..YaYs! hahaha..At first it was kinda weird..but now we're aite..haha...Then Kaw came to the bookshop and bought a packet of drink for me..Eh Eh..bagusnyer! hahahaha..Thank Euss! =) And weng chong's been bringing sweets to school and giving me..Thank Eu loads too! hehs..
And yesh! About my uncle..He's AWAKE! AND HE REMEMBERS EVERYONE ARND HIM! I'm so HAPPY! He called me today after i came back from school..I WAS DELIRIOUS TO ANSWER THT CALL! I'm so so happy..Thanks guys for da prayers! Thank eu so so muchiex!!!!!! Yays! AWESOME! Can go out with him alrdy! But he's still recovering of course...Prayer works! hahas..=]!
This saturday got hari carnival..Carnival day..I would be dancing then go sell stuffs...But i would be in my outing wear coz me dancing! dun need to wear uniform! yays! Happy Me! hahaha..My next text... 12 sept...Dude...Times flying..next week are the trials and after tht...HOLLIDAYSSSSS! Yays! though its only for a week..SO WHT?! it's still holidays! hahaha..TOMORROWS FRIDAY AGAIN! thats fast! hahaha...FLYING! TIMES IS! friday..WHEE~!..hehs...Sat..Carnival de...So fash...Oh yes...ALL DA BEST TO THOSE WHO ARE TAKIN DA TRIALS FOR PMR! JIA YOU! lols..hah! UPSR is coming de..September..lols..after september..OCTOBER! YAY! hahahaha..Then NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER! HOLLIES AGAIN! WHEEE~!
Okays okays..I'm becoming high again..Hehs..I do realise tht nowadays i can actually live without the com..Its like..I'm not so.."I NEED THE COM!" hahaha..I dunno why..I guess...i on9 too much untill i could actually dun on9 for a day..lols..And sides tht..Its gettin pretty hard to on9..coz of the sucky connections..aihs..Okays lerh...gtg..Ciao! God Bless! Take Care Y'all!
-Celine-

No comments:

Post a Comment