Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Back Ta School..

Hmms..My first day back in school kinda sucked..Heh..I slept at 1am and woke up early for school...So was tired...and theres a reason why i slept late..But i'm lazy to type it out..Anyways..FINISHED my kerja kayu..And 1hour b4 school ended sum1 just had to make my day sucky..Anyways..
TODAY! Like any normal school day i guess..Anyways..I told myself tht i wanna study more and score good marks for my finals..Yeah..So i wouldn't be onlining that much..
Anyways...
HAPPy BIRTHDAY TO:
Caryn & Julie!
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE TO:
Joseph,Bb,JoLiSa & LuQ!
Take cAres Y'all! Learn to Live Life to The Fullest! Treasure Everyone arnd u..Every moment u spend with sum1 for it may be the last..Appreciate the things arnd u..And Have No REgrets! Think POSITIVE! LIVE POSITIVE! And if School Sucked..It doesn't mean ur whole day have to Suck To! If u happen to know that sum1 hates u..Dun WORRY! Think Of those that Need And Love u! Negativity is hard to avoid..But it sure is ur choice to at least try To Make The BeSt Of Ur Day!
Loadsa Love,
Celine!

No comments:

Post a Comment