Friday, August 11, 2006

Aiks....

Rites..Yesterday when i was abt to click publish post for my previous entry..the internet connection went off.......ARGH! TooTness... And..I woke up at like 4am today...geez..dunno why...hahas...Anyways today we din know there was raptai or rather rehersal for all the performances tomorrow..so we had to go to the office and ask mum to bring me pj clothes and cd and bla bla..etc..Would be doing 2 dance and a song..2 dances in a row is not tht easy..heh..No time to catch our breaths...lol...Anyways..mum came..and then got the baju..go change..and after tht got rehersal..Hehs..got competition against another dance team..But..Their dance is kinda erm..Let me be polite..it's rather 'sexy' if u get wht i mean..xD!
Aye..And thens while waiting for rehersal to start..Me,Mel,Ben,Michael,And er..his friend..Hahahaha...Playing all da planet shakers songs and wht not..Singing at the top of our voices...lols..And no one cares..Coz they shouldn't..it's our mouths and voices! hahahaha..Then danced..Whoa..It was then when i realised how exhausting it can be..Heh...2 in 1 go..So i was practically out of the class half of the day..Rehersal finished during recess..Had to rush to eat..plus go do duty..Yikes...Then when i went up..All my classmates were like.."Eh..u dance so cun man!" i was like..huh? how u know? Well..There were at the library..Arghs..And the whole class saw..hahaa..Geeez..so malu..lols..Nah la..Hahahaha..
Tomorrow me would be free untill 1pm....thts when its my time to go jaga the shop..Hmm..1pm-3pm...then free again..hahaha...Thank gudness i jaga in evening..not morning..if not cannot have fun oledi..hahahaa...Morning i'm free! yays! but have to stand by for performance..Yeps yeps...Oh yeh..went back to class..Then heard a friend just broke up with her bf..hmms..And she cried..and went missing..Ahh Hmms...Oh yeahs...B4 i knew it..School alrdy ended..Its a friday! whee~! okays..tomorrow stillllll have to go to school...Sis wanna invite the core to come hang out there for the day..hahaha..Hope they come! hahahahas...Then as usual..Walked to the bus stop..Suddenly andrew's mum saw me sitting there..she quickly ran out of her hse and came and sit beside me....-_-''' Her hse is just infront the primary school there...Ish.....Since i was primary 3...Andrew's mum has been bugging me untill now! WAD THE TOOT LAH...She keeps asking me the same friggin question over and over again..and everytime i tell her the answer she doesnt believes me...AIYOH EH...LEAVE ME ALONE LAH! 6 YEARS ALRDY!!! SHE STILL HASN"T STOP!!!!!!!!! ok..now let me tell u wht she has been asking me for the pass 6 years...
*****************************************************************************

THE FIRST TIME SHE ASKED...

Aunty: Hello..=]
Celine: Er Hi...
Aunty: Eh wht tuition centre u go to ah?
Celine: Oh..i dun go for tuition aunty..I just study myself..
Aunty: Oh really? ok den..=]
Celine: =]
**************************************************************************

THE SECOND TIME...
Aunty: Hi!
Celine: Oh hello...
Aunty: Wht revision books do u use ah? Wht brand? Wht title ah?
Celine: Actually...I dun..I just use the text books...
Aunty: Really? Sure anot? U lying ah?
Celine: Now aunty...Why would i be lying??
Aunty: How i know..I dun believe u lah..
Celine: Find..U can ask my mom if u like..
Aunty:Okay..I will..
**************************************************************************
Aunty: Uh Hello!
Mummy: Hey there..=]
Aunty: Eh wht books do you buy for ur daughter ah?
Mummy: Oh..I dun..If she needs it then she'll ask for it..
Aunty: Hah...Reli ah? Then where she go for tuition?
Mummy: She doesn't go for tuition..She nvr went b4..
Aunty: Reli? Owh........
Mummy: Yes reli..I dun interfere with her studies..If i do i'll juz give pressure..She knows wht she needs and wht she doesn't..Whtever she need she'll ask for it..Theres no need for me to go round looking up for whts gud and whts not..=]
Aunty: Ah..*laughs fakely* and walks away..
****************************************************************************
Celine: *Just smile and look at her*
Aunty: *walks away in embarassment*
**************************************************************

THE DUNNO WHT FRIGGIN TIME SHE ASK...
Aunty: Ah hello..
Celine: Hi...........
Aunty: Wht books do u use ah to study?
Celine: Aunty..I dun..Still dun...Reli...
Aunty: Wht tuition centre then?
Celine: Aunty.......I still dun go for tuition..nvr had..
Aunty: Eh..*laughs in disbelieve*
Celine: *Tries very hard to smile..*
She just kept on bugging me even more after i scored straight A's in my Upsr....Aunty..Give up! Go find sum1 else to bug...I'm like FED UP! Or rather..let ur son..Have his own mind..and stop controlling him lah..Ish........
***********************************************************************
Today........
Aunty: * She see's me..Run's out of her hse..and sit beside me..*
Celine: *Dang..Not again...*
Aunty: Hello!
Celine: Hey........
Aunty: May i know wht book ur brother use for PMR?
Celine: Erm..I dun reli know..Din realise..
Aunty: Oh...Then where he go for tuition ah?
Celine: We All dun go for tuition lerh...
Aunty: Oh..Relli ah? oks...*Starts Zoning into her world*
Celine: Yeah....
Aunty: Coz Andrew taking PMR next year..So i finding wht tuition centre to send him too..
Celine: *Just Smiles..Sayin to myself..Wad the..Dude! It's oni august..Even sum ppl who are taking PMR THIS year aren't tht worried...* (Btw..Andrew's my classmate..Yes...My AGE!)
Aunty: *Still looking zoned..And saying nth..* Eh..How is cik Sabariah? She's ur bm teacher rite?Celine: She's ok ah..Nice teacher..And yes she's teaching bm..
Aunty: Oh...*Zones Again..And just keeps quiet*
Celine: *I SAW MY BUS COMING! I WAS LIKE AWW YES!!! Grab my bag and stood up*
Aunty: *realise me standing up* Owh..U wan go home alrdy ah? okok..Bye.
****************************************************************************
I just quickly walk to my bus...GUess whts so GREAT...My bag strap snapped and my bag fell to the ground...Ahmm..How 'great' can things be sumtimes..heh..Okays..Let me describe andrew's mum...She's a lil plum..her hair is like..always messy..like curly and bushy..wear specs...talks very..like...wanna be friendly like tht..but its just so fake...Her son..My classmate since primary 3 untill now..And..He had a crush on me eversince..He always try to make conversations with me..but everytime he talks to me..silly stuffs come out from his mouth....
Andrew: Err...Hi...
Celine: Hey...
Andrew: Err...It's very hot nowadays yea?
Celine: Dude...It's like...Raining.....-_-''
Andrew: Er yup..runs away...
*************************************************************
Andrew: *finding sumthing to say..*
Celine: Yo!
Andrew: Hello..Er...Do you know whts robbin hood?
Celine: >.< *tahan-ing the ironice question* U mean who he is or wht?
Andrew: Uh..Yah?
Celine: Course..Who wouldn't...* In My mind..Poor Guy..Geez*
Andrew: Er...Yeah...Of course..*Smiles in a way feeling stupid*
Celine: *smiles back..*
Andrew: *Walks away..Talking to himself...*
*******************************************************************
-_-''''''! SWTS! He is a nerdy looking guy..kinda plum..hmm...I mean like...He went to my previous blog and actually printed all the pictures i put in tht blog...WHT THE TOOT...And he brought it to school...Apparently he keeps em all in his wallet..There was one time last year when he became so pranoid tht he kept treating me as his gf..and wherevr i wanted to go..He would be like.."Where u going?" I'll be like..wad buisness is it to u? He was totally acting like a jerk okay...Toot...finally i confronted him...This year..he loosen up..still making weird conversations..and tries to take pics of me whenevr he has the chance..like when i'm dancing or sumthing..Argh...and his friends..their so....Gosh! Poor guy..he's attitude is so sucky till like my whole class totally dislikes him..hehs...even the teachers gets iritated...And his mom comes to school everday!!!! AIYOH....whenever i see his mum i'll quickly pecut! and cabut! scary lah..His mom also always make same old boring conversations coz she juz hoping for me to give different answers..Aunty...I'm telling the truth okays...Argh....
Tomorrow performing alrdy! haha..then Jolisa,Josiah,Jayden,Joshua and Jessie would be coming over tomorow..hahahhaa...Kewl! lols...at 6pm..means right after i come back from the carnival got to go layan them..hope i still got strength...LoLs...though i doubt it...i'm always beat after the carnival...Aye...Blog too long alrdy..Ciao! Take care! God Bless!
-Celine-

No comments:

Post a Comment